How come so many of you guys love arabs so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I am legit confused, how do some of you love arabs so much that you're willing to lie for them. Some of ya'll even let them disrespect you and you laugh it off as it's a compliment being called half bantu by some langaab little terrorist. :pacspit::pacspit:

I only like Arabs who have deen I don't like the others same goes for other ethnicities if u have deen u are my brother

White

The only time I found out people actually love Arabs and bootyclap them is on this site.
I never see this behaviour in real life, why do so many somalis online booty clap for arabs? I don't think they're trolling either.

Nobody cares about Arabs but they're close to us both culturally and religiously their is a reason we are in the Arab league. However some people like to shit on them all the time

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't think I've seen anyone here praise Arabs before.

Honestly not too many of us love them its only a few on here who fit your description.

Since a few years ago I started the Arabs in power for working in tandem with the west and 1sraehell to destroy other nations. Syria, Libya, Yemen & Iran. They're last real leaders where the ones who set up an oil embargo in the 1970's for supporting 1sraehell, now they are but mere puppets controlled by the Zionists.

Macalin M

Out here
There is more west african booty clapping than Arab booty clapping among those born post 1989.
I don’t believe so, maybe that might be the case post 2005 or something but definitely in London the Somalis and West Afros in south did not get along well in the 90’s

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I'm actually indifferent to Arabic people since i haven't had an encounter with a lot but the only thing i hate about them is that they forced us their names.
The average somali man isn't probably faarax but maxamed or something and the average is probably layla and not halimo.

As they are Muslim I got no problems with them if I know they are racist I would treat like shit they are but I wouldn’t generalize all of them. I love Somali Muslims more than ajinabi any day man.

White

I've never seen anyone bootyclap for arabs on here or in real life:mahubowtf:
You're just trying to trigger us
feel free to believe whatever you want, but the proof is for all to see in this forum. Especially from the London somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts