How come Drake hasn't dated any halimos

somali girls aint rated by non somalis in north america, remember theres highly attractive women from all the other ethnicities

Things are changing...young xalimo in the dot are becoming really pleasant to look. :ahh:The only reason why most groups dont rate them is because of the hijab and jibabs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Regardless ion really care that much :manny:

He has a kid hes not khaniis maybe he just doesnt want an ugly 61 year old dh1lo touching him :susp:

Sweety gay people have kids with women too. loool It happens every time. Especially women who trap Drake to get his baby. His baby mama is a star or a club stripper. lol

Tukraq

VIP
Things are changing...young xalimo in the dot are becoming really pleasant to look. :ahh:The only reason why most groups dont rate them is because of the hijab and jibabs
Drake lives in LA sxb not the dot, he’s exposed to a different type of women tryna get at him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Madonna has been ran thru by most of these madow rappers in the 90s...wasnt she slobbing on pac and haitian jack

Not to mention the now gay Dennis Rodman. Yes she likes maddoows. She is nasty in my opinion

Tukraq

VIP
LA is just aneroxic white es and white washed asian women. Bro, nothing beats a big bawty pretty xalimo :banderas: my boy drake is missing out :kendrickcry:
Nah sxb I don’t think you’ve seen what there working with out there, I would forget tdot existed if in LA

Lmao
Most woman cant be madonna they are to scared to just say their ty they will hide under a disguise...like when girls wear their jibabs/abayas leaving their house and then transform into their skirts on the subway station :mjkkk:
Transformers.... shaytans in disguise

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most woman cant be madonna they are to scared to just say their ty they will hide under a disguise...like when girls wear their jibabs/abayas leaving their house and then transform into their skirts on the subway station :mjkkk:

Change of Subject.

Who is that in your dp/avatar?

Suleiman the great?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont tell me your a transformer Basra :jcoleno:
And no its mehemet the conqueror :lawd:

I am old huuno. I transform from gabar saar to burkha

Mehmet huh? did he come after Suleiman? what is the difference between the two men?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mehmet came before...he conquerored constinople and recaptured territories from the christians in turkey and turn it into a muslim state :rejoice:

Really? I always thought Suleiman is the one who conquered Constanipole

Trending

Latest posts