How come Drake hasn't dated any halimos

Dude is from Toronto, and half his protection comes from geeljires his manager/courtside homie is even somali:drakelaugh: but I have never seen him with somali women and been to alot of parties hosted by him or ovo. Even Americans rappers like Migos and Swae lee have had their run ins with tdot halimo so whats up with Drake. Did geeljires warn him about dating their sisters? :russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
He had plenty bruh he doesn't need to date them already went in balls deep even before he went famous I can guarantee you that.

Dude is from Toronto, and half his protection comes from geeljires his manager/courtside homie is even somali:drakelaugh: but I have never seen him with somali women and been to alot of parties hosted by him or ovo. Even Americans rappers like Migos and Swae lee have had their run ins with tdot halimo so whats up with Drake. Did geeljires warn him about dating their sisters? :russ:
i would put a lot of money on it he has, wait Migos and Swae lee did what lmaoo??, i’ve heard of that Ramriddlez guy tho with xalimo and Habesha chicks

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yall act like Somalian p*ssy is rated or some shit like its made of diamonds and rest of p*ssy is gold and silver real talk only dudes that really rate Somalian p*ssy are most of time Somalian guys themselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Drake is gay :russ:

Tukraq

VIP
somali girls aint rated by non somalis in north america, remember theres highly attractive women from all the other ethnicities

i would put a lot of money on it he has, Migos and Swae lee did what? lool, i’ve heard of that Ramriddlez guy tho with xalimo and Habesha chicks

Yeh man funny thing is that migos have a latina or lighties only policy when it comes to piping chicks but when those clowns came down to perform at the vled concert in Toronto they dropped their rule and allowed only habesha and somali baddies into their tellys no madow women :drakelaugh:dont ask me how I know:lolbron: Swae lee got exposed by one of those somali instagram models...thats one of the reason why his girl put a bounty on his head :russ:

Yeh man funny thing is that migos have a latina or lighties only policy when it comes to piping chicks but when those clowns came down to perform at the vled concert in Toronto they dropped their rule and allowed only habesha and somali baddies into their tellys no madow women :drakelaugh:dont ask me how I know:lolbron: Swae lee got exposed by one of those somali instagram models...thats one of the reason why his girl put a bounty on his head :russ:
you think that’s a good thing xalimos in a telly with these bastards? who we then have to wifey? :noneck:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Drop some of the somali ig models. All I have is fucking hoejabis bro:cosbyhmm: