How come 99% of Somali guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis are lazy and to be PRO you need work ethic look at David villa when he was Young he broke his right leg and was walking with crutches so he started shooting with his left leg thats why hes good with both feet

My younger brother could have gone pro, however my parents discouraged it since he was doing less good in school by playing all that soccer, they wanted him to become a doctor, now he is not pro and not a doctor.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
play soccer, but none of them go pro. What's the deal?

When I was younger I've seen my friends play soccer for hours on end while I played MMOs

but none of them made it to the big leagues.
Theres a few aussie guys around my age or a bit older that are in the big leagues, a few of them i am sort of close with.The thing with us is that we started soccer clinics around 7-8 years ago and the kids back then are in their prime age of around 17-18.You should expect to see some pro players in the upcoming years.

N

nadia

Here's one promising player: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukhtar_Ali

Wish him the best :salute:

preview.jpg
he was put on loan and plays for a non league team in the Netherlands loool

My younger brother could have gone pro, however my parents discouraged it since he was doing less good in school by playing all that soccer, they wanted him to become a doctor, now he is not pro and not a doctor.
Same thing with my little brother. He was among the 20 best on his age in denmark. My parents forced him to go to dugsi and take tuition. Just cuz he wouldnt end up like me and my older brother. :meleshame::jcoleno:

Same thing with my little brother. He was among the 20 best on his age in denmark. My parents forced him to go to dugsi and take tuition. Just cuz he wouldnt end up like me and my older brother. :meleshame::jcoleno:

Yeah my parents just made him quit the whole team. After the scout of AJAX approached him.

Best to let someone live out his dream, now he will always wonder.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Like many have stated: parental support is a must. Unfortunately, Somali parents are lazy and don't have both the financial and physical stomach to be there for the boys footballing dreams.

Yeah my parents just made him quit the whole team. After the scout of AJAX approached him.

Best to let someone live out his dream, now he will always wonder.
They have his best interest in heart. At least he has parents who actually care about his future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts