How Capital accumulation affects the greater society, look how far behind we are

The GDP(Gross domestic product) per capita is a rough measure of how wealthy is the general population. Is not that accurate, a super small or large population can skew the results. They do it by taking the GDP which is what the whole country produced for whole year and they divided it by the population of the country. According to the 2019 United Nations GDP per capita, Somalia is the lowest in GDP per capita. Maybe it is not that accurate whats so ever but the whole point i want to show you is the gap is very large.

What I did was that I started from Somalia and I doubled the GDP per capita, 1, 2, 4, 16, and so on and so forth. The pictures are the capital cities except the United states, You can see the development happening as per capita gets larger. We are so far behind that just to reach a basic country in Latin america will take a couple decades.

Country classification:
< $1,035 : Low-income country
$1,036 - $4,085 : Lower-middle income country
$4,086 - $12,615 : upper-middle income country
> $12,615 : High-income country

Somalia : $105
Somaliagdp.jpg

Burundi : $206
burundigg.jpg

Liberia: $523

liberia.jpg

Nepal: $1074
nepal.jpg

India : $2,116
india.jpg

El salvador: $4,187
elsalvador.jpg

Dominican Republic: $8,282
dominico.jpg

Hungary : $16,879
Hungary.jpg

Italy : $33,090
italy.jpg

Attachments

• liberia.jpg
    liberia.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 280
United States: $65,134
unitedstates.jpg

There are other countries that have higher gdp per capita than united states but they are highly skewed because of their population. Somalia has a lot of potential I believe we going to improve more rapidly as AS die out inshallah.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Now go back 100 years ago. All those countries where shithole back then. It better to compare yesterday Somalia from today, not what it could have been

Now go back 100 years ago. All those countries where shithole back then. It better to compare yesterday Somalia from today, not what it could have been

I know you trying defend Somalia giving some excuses, which is a good thing. The more higher expectation we have for Somalia the better the country will be. Doesn't matter how far we go back, Countries that have more knowledge will always look good compare to rest of them.

Reborn
The GDP(Gross domestic product) per capita is a rough measure of how wealthy is the general population. Is not that accurate, a super small or large population can skew the results. They do it by taking the GDP which is what the whole country produced for whole year and they divided it by the population of the country. According to the 2019 United Nations GDP per capita, Somalia is the lowest in GDP per capita. Maybe it is not that accurate whats so ever but the whole point i want to show you is the gap is very large.

What I did was that I started from Somalia and I doubled the GDP per capita, 1, 2, 4, 16, and so on and so forth. The pictures are the capital cities except the United states, You can see the development happening as per capita gets larger. We are so far behind that just to reach a basic country in Latin america will take a couple decades.

Country classification:
< $1,035 : Low-income country
$1,036 - $4,085 : Lower-middle income country
$4,086 - $12,615 : upper-middle income country
> $12,615 : High-income country

Somalia : $105
View attachment 184604

Burundi : $206
View attachment 184606

Liberia: $523

View attachment 184609

Nepal: $1074
View attachment 184610

India : $2,116
View attachment 184611

El salvador: $4,187
View attachment 184612

Dominican Republic: $8,282
View attachment 184614

Hungary : $16,879
View attachment 184615

Italy : $33,090
View attachment 184616

Can you share your source please that GDP is 105$
A link to the data.

A massive redistribution of wealth will only be possible through armed revolution in these capitalist nations. And to sustain the gains made in this revolution, a dictatorship lead by the proletariat is necessary to combat any bourgeois threats, internally in the form of revisionism and externally in the form of aggressing nations.

A massive redistribution of wealth will only be possible through armed revolution in these capitalist nations. And to sustain the gains made in this revolution, a dictatorship lead by the proletariat is necessary to combat any bourgeois threats, internally in the form of revisionism and externally in the form of aggressing nations.
Ah yes my favorite, a Commie. Calls redistribution of wealth on anything that they cant afford. Last time i remembered Soviet Union failed and China change their direction to capitalism. I don't think Somalis want their country to be North Korea. You should stop reading "Das Kaptial" and pick up "The Wealth of Nations".
Here get some enlightenment:

Ah yes my favorite, a Commie. Calls redistribution of wealth on anything that they cant afford. Last time i remembered Soviet Union failed and China change their direction to capitalism. I don't think Somalis want their country to be North Korea. You should stop reading "Das Kaptial" and pick up "The Wealth of Nations".
Here get some enlightenment:
This is very disingenuous argument. I am going to throw the baby out with the bathwater the same way you have and say that there have been far more failed capitalist/specifically anti-communist nations than there have been "failed" communist ones, which all have brought rapid industrialization and modernization to otherwise impoverished nations. Read Fanon's The Wretched of the Earth, Parenti's Blackshirts and Reds, and Lenin's Imperialism