How can you prove Islam is the right religion ?

So u just believe because of daqan ? if you weren’t born into Islam do you think you would be Muslim ?

"Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe."

-Surah Al-Baqarah 2:6

It's up to Allah whether someone believes.

One thing that can lead to people having problems with their imaan is ingesting ideology that goes against Islam. There are people who ingest Western ideology and then they start having problems with their imaan because they have internalized Western ideology and Islam doesn't go in line with the Western ideology. The answer is to throw the Western ideology in the garbage bin.

One thing that can lead to people having problems with their imaan is ingesting ideology that goes against Islam. There are people who ingest Western ideology and then they start having problems with their imaan because they have internalized Western ideology and Islam doesn't go in line with the Western ideology. The answer is to throw the Western ideology in the garbage bin.

what if...... WE ARE WESTERN?????? if we are born into western ideology how can u tell Soemone to throw it out

what if...... WE ARE WESTERN?????? if we are born into western ideology how can u tell Soemone to throw it out

If someone lacks the will to stand up to popular pressure, it's their problem. The Muslims in Mecca were born into a pagan society and they rejected what they were born into. Whatever a person's moral failings- it is their problem and to their own detriment.

zaffron

gumeysi diid
Qur'an is full of logical and scientific proofs. Go see things that the qur'an said years before science "discovered" it. Also many of nabi scw's hadiths on the end of times have come true, just read them for yourself and you should be able to discern whether he was telling the truth or not. Islam is our fitrah, it's why ex-muslims can't ignore it, nor can they stay away from associating with it, because they know deep in their hearts that they're wrong.

Taken from that website i sent pay attention to this miracle.

The quran used a feminine arabic grammar specifiying only female bees are worker bees what does zoology science say today ?

Are All Bees Female?

Not all bees are female. There are three types of honey bees within a hive: the queen, the workers, and the drones. A queen bee is the only female bee in the hive that gets to reproduce. Worker bees are all female, and are all offspring of the queen. But there are males in the hive called drones. Drones fly off to reproduce with other young queens who will start a new colony. -- taken from this site

There is no way not in a million years simple people who lived in the desert who couldn't read or write over a 1000 years ago could tell the difference between the gender of bees.

This is one of many miracles in the quran

Personally. It's the way your heart feels. I also recently discovered the Quran predicted many events that is happening right now.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
This quote: made me believe in Islam even more ''DON'T FOLLOW SOMETHING BLINDLY QUESTION THINGS JUST LIKE NABI IBRAHIM''
the Quran is consistent unlike the bible and the darwin evolution is just theory and needs belief too, atheism is the 21s religion.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Subhanallah,allah in surat bakara challenge humanity to find a single mistake in his holy book and until now no one did.

Trending

Latest posts