How can you prove Islam is the right religion ?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have never doubted islam, before I took my deen seriously I didn't know much about islam in fact in school I was brainwashed into believing the Darwin theory and somehow they brainwashed me into believing it subhanallah but alhamdulilah Allah one day just opened my eyes and guided me to the straight path without questioning anything the only questioning i was doing was searching for further truth rather than doubts.

There have been many books written about the miracles in the Qur'aan as well as the Prophets SCW miracles (in arabic, for centuries).

One thougth I have had, which for me conclusively shows the truthfulness of the Qur'aan and the Prophet SCW is this:

1) The Prophet SCW lived his entire life as an analphabet, he was illiterate.
2) He, by the top of his head, recited eloquent verses that stunned the poetic arabs. Verses that contain information about past events and future predictions. Verses that contain spiritual guidance for mankind accross the globe in different times. Verses that explains laws and regulations pertaining every part of human society without contradiction. Verses that...you get the point.
3) These verses are not one, or two, or three verses etc. They are ~74000 verses. 600+ pages. He, SCW, knew them all by heart. He had not a book from which he could revise. Even if he potentially would have it, he would not be able to read it. Moreover, these verses were not sent down in one instant. They were sent down in parts over a 23 years period.

Think about that for a second. Do you remember what you said 23 years ago? Is what you say today consistent with what you said a year ago? How could the Prophet be so consistent as to not forget a single verse and its placement in the Qur'aan without revision for a 23 years period? Is it humanly possible? If not, how did he manage it? Allah answers:

إن علينا جمعه وقرآنه

Indeed, upon Us is its collection [in your heart] and [to make possible] its recitation. [75:17]

This was not something he SCW did by himself. It was something Allaah enabled him to do. This is a decisive evidence for the truthfulness of the Prophet SCW and the miraculous nature of the Qur'aan. But still, some will not believe. Take care of your Iman and know that this world will end. Put your faith in Allah and recognize the limitations of the human mind: we are, and forever will be, unaware of most matters.

Thinking about this blows my mind everytime.

Trending

Latest posts