How can she talk about the "deed" with her hooyo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Is it just me who finds this hella weird she sitting there talking about the deed with her hooyo who the hell even does that lol

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
It wont let me put up the tiktok video but here it is

Screenshot_20220207-135832_TikTok.jpg

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
She lost her virginity outside of marriage and is discussing this with her hijabi hooyo? Is that what's going on in the clip?

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
In fact it has become commonplace to be a at home or what? we are becoming a community

Throw her on the plane to Hargeisa and throw her in a cellar to work for her grandmother.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
you rarely see this with pakis because the hoes disapear, what kind of cucked fools let this garbage happen in public.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wont be surprised if the mother wants to be her daughter, and sabotage her to feel good about herself.

mr.overeasy

In fact it has become commonplace to be a at home or what? we are becoming a community

Throw her on the plane to Hargeisa and throw her in a cellar to work for her grandmother.
I agree, its stupid to not only allow your kid to ruin themselves knowing about it, and to then let them publicize it.

I would send my own kids to somalia if they went the wrong path, not out of hatred but out of wanting them not to burn in jahannam.

On my trip to somalia I saw one of those correctional schools american somalis sen their kids too when they act bad.

It had high walls with barbed wire on top, no way they will be a degenerate in that environment inshALLAH.

edit: misspelled allow

All fault lies with her parents(mother specifically). How shocking and sad.

Balayo ilmo qurbo ha ku dhasho

That's a phrase most commonly said by people who suck as parents. Zero parenting skills and they want to blame all their children's problems on "qurbaha". I know many families (including some of my relatives) who raised their kids solely in the US that turned out great. On their deen, great akhlaaq, finished the Quran, high academic achievers with great jobs. You have to be an active parent, strictly guiding your child throughout their childhood with rigid rules.

This is the major reason I don't want none to do with xalimos.

Always recording private matter for the internet smh :farmajoyaab:

We went from a generation that hides everything from everyone to one that tell you the most intimate matters for a few likes

mr.overeasy

That's a phrase most commonly said by people who suck as parents. Zero parenting skills and they want to blame all their children's problems on "qurbaha". I know many families (including some of my relatives) who raised their kids solely in the US that turned out great. On their deen, great akhlaaq, finished the Quran, high academic achievers with great jobs. You have to be an active parent, strictly guiding your child throughout their childhood with rigid rules.
I agree, my own parents are very great and put us in Islamic school when they had the means, taught us the deen, pushed us to achieve high grades, etc.

While you can't cause a child to be good, you can do your best to set them up on the right path so that they at least are fine to begin with.

We may not control the results but we can at least impact the environment and situation they are in to begin with inshALLAH.

They don’t like accountability! Some parents suck! I have seen it and they have the audacity to blame the galos! Like am sorry but what did you expect when you keep bringing random men at the house and smoke shisha while your kids are watching tv in the living room. Uffff people need to take accountability for their actions or deal with the repercussions without blaming people.

Lmao wow my mom would slap me if I was talking like that to her

It seens like the new generation of moms want to be their kids’ friends more than their parents. This is some shit I would talk about with my friends, never my hooyo

Unpopular opinion but I think being friends and a parent to your kids is a good thing 🤷🏾‍♀️. I feel like that’s a good balance. But posting it online is a NO NO

Trending

Latest posts