How can i increase my testosterone levels?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Yahya Follow these steps and hopefully, your testosterone increases and you'll live a much healthier condition. :nvjpqts:

1. Exercise and go to the gym to lift weights.
  2. Eat protein, fat and carbs.
  3. Minimize stress and cortisol levels.
  4. Get some sun or take a Vitamin D supplement.
  5. Take Vitamin and mineral supplements.
  6. Get plenty of restful, high-Quality Sleep.
  7. Take some of these natural testosterone boosters. Only a few natural testosterone boosters are supported by scientific studies such as (ashwagandha, ginger, mucuna pruriens, shilajit and tongkat ali).
  8. Follow a Healthy Lifestyle and Avoid Estrogen-like Compounds.
  9. Finally, stop masterbating. That will also do the trick.

Benefits of having a high testosterone level.

main-qimg-e270cbb050811eb1e954ff8b9a85c34f

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I started taking gym seriously this year. This next decade is gonna be big for me.

Thanks for the advice bros.

1.Don’t masturbate
2.When going gym start with a 1 rep max on whatever you are doing
3.Never skip leg day
4. Talk to women ( haram :browtf:)
5. Sprint for short intervals with rest in between

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Tell your wife to make hilib geel and eat it before the deed. Saliid macsaro na isku dharbaax. :dabcasar: This is the geeljire way. As your know nothing is better than geeljire science.:gaasdrink:

It got me from 72 inches to 73.5 inches just do it twice a week

I hope you’re being serious. I’ll look into it. There’s a yoga studio a minute’s walk from my house. I’ve been meaning to try it out. Two inches is a lot. Did that growth have anything to do with your diet? Were you doing anything else different?

cut out anything with bpa, and dairy althogether (although organic grass fed dairy products occasionally are okay) soy products or anything with soy or other estrogenic foods (look it up)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending