How can I get a white man to fall in love with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

If you're good looking just post your pics so where and one will fall down into your lap. I cant promise i will be love tho, prob just lust.

Why are you specifically after a white guy tho? What if you meet your soulmate and hes japanes or hes indian or god forbid hes somali, will you not date them cus they are not white?

It's very trivial of me to single out white men. I should prefer all men of colour. However, I feel as though Somali men are like my brothers. I haven't found a Somali man who I am attracted too physically and mentality. Nor do I see myself marrying one. I don't no why.

Have left like this since forever. I ponder on this a lot.

It's very trivial of me to single out white men. I should prefer all men of colour. However, I feel as though Somali men are like my brothers. I haven't found a Somali man who I am attracted too physically and mentality.

Have left like this since forever. I ponder on this a lot.
You just haven't seen me yet. :shaq:

Fair enough, we all have our preference, i just think its kinda weird to single out one race.

If you're good looking just post your pics so where and one will fall down into your lap. I cant promise i will be love tho, prob just lust.

Why are you specifically after a white guy tho? What if you meet your soulmate and hes japanes or hes indian or god forbid hes somali, will you not date them cus they are not white?

'God forbid he's Somali'.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Walaalo macaan you don't a need a tip on how to make cadaan men fall for you. They already worship the ground we walk on.

Swear Ive never been one to care about what random somali girls do or prefer since Ive had more than my fair share of fun with them but lately it seems these stories are becoming more and more frequent that this whole race is at risk of becoming diluted within a couple generations. I kinda still dont care but I wonder what the somali diaspora will look like in 100 years or so.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Swear Ive never been one to care about what random somali girls do or prefer since Ive had more than my fair share of fun with them but lately it seems these stories are becoming more and more frequent that this whole race is at risk of becoming diluted within a couple generation. I kinda still dont care but I wonder what the somali diaspora will look like in 100 years or so.

its ok bro we were cursed, shit country,shit women. Ive come to terms with it along time ago.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Swear Ive never been one to care about what random somali girls do or prefer since Ive had more than my fair share of fun with them but lately it seems these stories are becoming more and more frequent that this whole race is at risk of becoming diluted within a couple generations. I kinda still dont care but I wonder what the somali diaspora will look like in 100 years or so.
we'll become a splendid melting pot :sureman:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A nice urban (uk) convert with education and style and a beard. LOOORD! In sha Allah

Urban? They're usually Salafi. There are two types: the ex-convicts who want multiple wives and the jobless ones who grew up on an estate and want multiple wives. Good luck.

:stressed:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Topic starter!!
You wouldn't ask how to get "white dude" unless you have been expired. isturukee nooh maybe Faarax fiican waa helee. Calafdoon wareersan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts