How can i build muscle by burning fats

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You build muscle by lifting weights.

You lose fat with a calorie deficit (stop eating so much).

Best way to sustain calories deficit is through gaining muscles.

Muscles burn up calories 24/7 while diets are hard to stick with or might be counterproductive.

Two birds with one stone.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You build muscle by lifting weights.

You lose fat with a calorie deficit (stop eating so much).
Go on a caloric deficit and do cardio and lift should see results in about 2 weeks
Best way to sustain calories deficit is through gaining muscles.

Muscles burn up calories 24/7 while diets are hard to stick with or might be counterproductive.

Two birds with one stone.
Don't believe none of these guys, caloric deficit is useless, just to lose 5kg you will need to work for 6 7 months, while it takes only month when fasting.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Don't believe none of these guys, caloric deficit is useless, just to lose 5kg you will need to work for 6 7 months, while it takes only month when fasting.

Fasting is much harder than dieting which is already hard enough as it is.

If you can do it that's great but don't see how that's possible while still trying to live your live/work etc.

Who knows it might damage your organs over time.

More importantly you'll lose muscle tissue which means you'll store more fat when you start eating again.

Also what happens when you start gaining fat again in 6 months?

Repeat it again? You'll end up with bad habits over time.

Mozart

You need people like me
Are you new to the gym ? If so, eat a SLIGHT caloric deficit (Maybe 300 calories or so) and follow a proper weightlifting routine. You’ll recomp so you’ll build muscle and lose fat. It’ll only work for your first 6 - 8 months of gym though.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Fasting is much harder than dieting which is already hard enough as it is.

If you can do it that's great but don't see how that's possible while still trying to live your live/work etc.
If you have fat, it will act as your supply for energy. I can fast with no food for 3 days and my diet is relatively relaxed. I rarely ever feel weak, remember we Somalis are nomads, nomads didn't eat everyday, sometimes more that a week with no food. Eating everyday is unhealthy. Start with 12 hours fast then go for 24 hour and add 12 extra hours regularly.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
And I have read somewhere, that if you eat everyday your estrogen levels will sky rocket and you slowly be unable to give birth to boys. It messes with your genes and stuff makes sterile in boys production only girls.

Depending on your age I would suggest playing sports if you're still young. If not lift weights and watch what you eat.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
It fucks up your test levels. Jews are trying to make it a norm for people to eat 3 meals a day to demasculate them. Same way they are trying to divide Somalia. Ancient men had the average test levels of 2300ng/dl but Jews want it to be around 300ng/dl. In 10 years people will be forced to dress like woman and forcefully cut off men penises, look 2010 and 2020 back in 2010 being gay was illegal in America, but not its celebrated. By 2030 being straight will be illegal and being man illegal too. They are preparing you to be servants for the jew, each jew will have 2000 servants, and they want sterile men for that.

Jamal The Magnificent

Smoking on that tooka pack
It fucks up your test levels. Jews are trying to make it a norm for people to eat 3 meals a day to demasculate them. Same way they are trying to divide Somalia. Ancient men had the average test levels of 2300ng/dl but Jews want it to be around 300ng/dl. In 10 years people will be forced to dress like woman and forcefully cut off men penises, look 2010 and 2020 back in 2010 being gay was illegal in America, but not its celebrated. By 2030 being straight will be illegal and being man illegal too. They are preparing you to be servants for the jew, each jew will have 2000 servants, and they want sterile men for that.
That’s why we Somali me need to build muscles, get closer to the deen and study a lot.:fittytousand:

I agree with the general sentiment but 2300ng/dl is fucking absurd. That’s blasting and cruising roid territory sxb :whoa:

Trending