how blacks see somalis....knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
The somalis on this site are very extremely narrow minded people and dont represent the views of the average somali on the street..

*we do not condone intermarriages between somali and africans in general..unless he or she is somalinized muslim with our way of doing things (this is the view of all somalis)

how is that even true,you know tons of Somalis married to black,white,jewish,oriental,arabs,east Europeans etc. where on earth you live? it maybe as such back home specially since the advent of fundamentalism and the turbulence that consumed Somalia last 30 yrs where you can hardly encounter any foreigner,and even under such circumstances still you cant say it doesn't occur.certainly it was normal to have intermarriage before 30 yrs in big cities. as far as the diaspora outside is concerned its jusy normal and very much accepted.check any European or American city.

Last edited:
how is that even true,you know tons of Somalis married to black,white,jewish,oriental,arabs,east Europeans etc. where on earth you live? it maybe as such back home specially since the advent of fundamentalism and the turbulence that consumed Somalia last 30 yrs where you can hardly encounter any foreigner,and even under such circumstances still you cant say it doesn't occur.certainly it was normal to have intermarriage before 30 yrs in big cities. as far as the diaspora outside is concerned its jusy normal and very much accepted.check any European or American city.

Maybe those from broken homes..solid somali families in the west do not accept intermarriages between black people and their children and tht is a fact.. black folks are considered loud unapologetic careless inconsiderate and lack discipline.. drugs crime and an unproductiveness are some of the attributes associated with them...people dont welcome them easy into their lives ...

Maybe those from broken homes..solid somali families in the west do not accept intermarriages between black people and their children and tht is a fact.. black folks are considered loud unapologetic careless inconsiderate and lack discipline.. drugs crime and an unproductiveness are some of the attributes associated with them...people dont welcome them easy into their lives ...

agree with you theres that stigma on blacks but know many Somalis married to good blacks. no one is looking for a ghetto.

agree with you theres that stigma on blacks but know many Somalis married to good blacks. no one is looking for a ghetto.
Any somali that mixes with a black is a weirdo that has listened to too much hiphop, i know black people i grew up with many and they hate Somalis the most they are the hardest to get along with. I dont really like timojilacs but tbh i've been friends with many since i was a kid. Even cadaans are very blessed people and welcome you well but when it comes to madows those niggas act like some boujee motherfuckers its hard to get along with those fuckers when they have this hatred towards you just because of your features. Its mostly the jamaicans the hate these people have for somalis you would think it was Somalis who enslaved them.

@Geeljire......concur Jamaicans in the UK being the largest black group there are very hateful toward Somalis for 2 reasons:
1- they don't like our features and try very hard to push that we not black, what you expect,same old same old,,thats across the board in the black world,which I no longer care about.
2-they see Somalis being late comers and doing much better than them economically and educationally.
I might add , they expect you to intermingle with thm,but who in his right mind wana get involved with ghetto life style,,we should have stayed in the war zone back home than start all ova again in ganja university..

@Geeljire......concur Jamaicans in the UK being the largest black group there are very hateful toward Somalis for 2 reasons:
1- they don't like our features and try very hard to push that we not black, what you expect,same old same old,,thats across the board in the black world,which I no longer care about.
2-they see Somalis being late comers and doing much better than them economically and educationally.
I might add , they expect you to intermingle with thm,but who in his right mind wana get involved with ghetto life style,,we should have stayed in the war zone back home than start all ova again in ganja university..
Just yesterday i was in the chicken village buying a little burger meal right. So two yardie crackheads that i see about in ends were there one is high off his head he asks me yo brudda whats your name i say my name is Ali (thats not my name).
He goes so Ali do you belive in jesus im like naah im not christian bruv, he repeats it do you belive in jesus and his fellow crackhead goes no!no! and they left the shop it was kinda funny but showed me yardies hate us for being muslim too kkk

@
Madow hate is for being more business wise I swear every lock I go by I see somali business be it restaurant all the way to a hotel our money is deep

yes Bigup, our money is deep.

very true, check this link,,Somalis despite being in total chaos for 30 yrs and still remained the richest ethnic group in east and southern Africa,,quite an accomplishment, what you expect nxt 10 yrs as we lately started breathing again.

http://www.roguechiefs.com/2012/som...s-are-already-africas-small-kings-and-queens/

Last edited:
and check this education wise, actually is in the link above.and that's Nairobi city,Kenya where Somali population is 6%.

Of every 10 students in the evening degree programme, it is estimated that four are Kenyan Somalis. That is 40%. There are so many Somalis in the evening programme, that during Ramadhan when they have to pray in the evenings, classes are delayed! That is mind-boggling, considering that Somalis are, actually, still marginalised, the wealth of its business elite notwithstanding.

Apollo

VIP
and check this education wise, actually is in the link above.and that's Nairobi city,Kenya where Somali population is 6%.

Of every 10 students in the evening degree programme, it is estimated that four are Kenyan Somalis. That is 40%. There are so many Somalis in the evening programme, that during Ramadhan when they have to pray in the evenings, classes are delayed! That is mind-boggling, considering that Somalis are, actually, still marginalised, the wealth of its business elite notwithstanding.

Most Kenyan Somalis are not real Somalis.

How bantus see lamagoodles as ? Well we bantus look down on you lamagoodles because of your inferiority. Our young bantu boys tend to bully young lamagoodle boys in schools because of their weak physical strength and submissive nature, while taking the virginity of cheap lamagoodle girls and using them as buckets. The only place i see lamagoodles acting racist is on the internet. IRL lamagoodles act very nice and keep real quiet around us bantus. They seem to know their inferior position in the social hierarchy

atleast one bantu look down on us,, good for you. good to uplift urslv once a while. OH my God what we been saying,,,GHetto!!! the tendency to open wide filthy mouth is just natural,,,they cant help it.
talking about physical!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending