how blacks see somalis....knew it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this comment by black person in Lipstickalley.

oh yeah,ethiopians & Somalis almost never accepted as 'black' by otha black people.usually they are only characterized as such by otha black people in a very opportunistic fashion,like when someone is trying to defend a certain conception of blackness that wouldn't be defensible without the inclusion of horners..

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are more African than African Americans, lolz:

African-American-Example1.jpg

vs

12793971514_54dfa2bd9c_b.jpg

sometimes wonder or f
Most new world blacks are way more European than Horners. They are Anglo-Celtic rape babies.

nah they sure have some admixture but ovall look very African, horners way more mixed or at the extreme tip in terms of non black looks.

Apollo

VIP
nah they sure have some admixture but ovall look very African, horners way more mixed or at the extreme tip in terms of non black looks.

Horners are 0% European. They are 100% East African (& North African).

African Americans are 15% to 25% European. They are much whiter than Horners.

know horners r east African,thats not the point..am talking about looks,AAs look very African,the majority of thm(with exception of halle berries that look more Somali). if go online and see Somali dna returns you see the African component in us is between 40-60%.but that mix is 3000-12000 yrs ago.
again majority of AAs,would say 80% of thm have more African looks than us.we have way more mix than thm ..our mix ova 45% in most cases.even we have more lightskin than thm but what am counting is the features/hair ,the phenotype regardless of color.

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
do most somali communities even have a good relationship with the black community or a bad relationship.so far what i have seen on here, most of yall bash african americans, and west africans. Especially the ones that try to get married with a somali person.

in real life i haven't seen any somali person bash on african americans. Why are yall treating african americans like crap and talking bad about them. african americans wouldn't just attack somali people for no reason.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AA’s are great people, very welcoming and sincere. I have many friends from them and I am thankful. Because of their sacrifice during the civil rights era, they made it possible for my people to settle here for a better life.

:)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
in real life i haven't seen any somali person bash on african americans. Why are yall treating african americans like crap and talking bad about them. african americans wouldn't just attack somali people for no reason.

It’s because the Somalis here that are hateful towards AA’s are obsessed with white supremacy (borrowing their derogatory terms, slangs, race based statistic) and I also believe they reside in Europe where contact between them and AA’s are very slim. :)

Somalis here in Europe settle mostly in areas that have Asian communities..we usually stay close to Pakistanis..mainly because of one reason..we like having the convinience of a local mosque.. also people of African descent whether they are African migrants or from the Caribbean they are mostly loud, inconsiderate practise very much the rap culture of the AAs, something that's not favoured by Somali parents.

Asians are very simple people and Somalis have learned a lot from them in the UK.. specially in the diversifying their business.. Africans have been in this country as long as the Asians but that statistic is not very visible in the department ethic minority achievements unless you count the entertainment industry..

Somalis that are mainly in areas of Asians have adopted the culture of ambition. The Somalis in afrrican/carribean areas are as backward as those in that area..

I have African neighbour's lovely people at times inconsiderably loud in the hallways but still very genuinely nice people..I would swoo them with Asians any minute of the day simply because of their food..walahi I am not lying when I say I hold my breath in the hallwy when coming or going in the evenings..

Cottdammit some coriander and some herbs and spices can bloody go long way ..my wife wants to buy them an uunsi

Somalis here in Europe settle mostly in areas that have Asian communities..we usually stay close to Pakistanis..mainly because of one reason..we like having the convinience of a local mosque.. also people of African descent whether they are African migrants or from the Caribbean they are mostly loud, inconsiderate practise very much the rap culture of the AAs, something that's not favoured by Somali parents.

Asians are very simple people and Somalis have learned a lot from them in the UK.. specially in the diversifying their business.. Africans have been in this country as long as the Asians but that statistic is not very visible in the department ethic minority achievements unless you count the entertainment industry..

Somalis that are mainly in areas of Asians have adopted the culture of ambition. The Somalis in afrrican/carribean areas are as backward as those in that area..

I have African neighbour's lovely people at times inconsiderably loud in the hallways but still very genuinely nice people..I would swoo them with Asians any minute of the day simply because of their food..walahi I am not lying when I say I hold my breath in the hallwy when coming or going in the evenings..

Cottdammit some coriander and some herbs and spices can bloody go long way ..my wife wants to buy them an uunsi
That's coontastic

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
Ok I'll chime in since im Somali-American who has lived in Minneapolis which is very heavily Somali and San Diego where we are not as well known but has alot of Mexicans and some blacks. Most of this is in the context of neighborhoods or public schools where you come into contact with them or see them.

Most blacks in San Diego see us as other due to our features and religious difference right off the bat and due to our status as immigrants but they still feel related to us due to the heavy presence of Mexicans or whites. Most blacks in San Diego dont really have a negative opinion about us, they will see you as a "brother" they might nod if they see you walk past in the street but thats only because they have been trained all their lives to associate with Africa. They would rather be called African-American then just American even though they have more in common culturally with a White American than a African immigrant but because they were abused through history in America.

Most blacks in Minneapolis know us very well and see us as others because we dont intermix with them we dont need to like in San Diego because we have ourselves who we see as our in group, and they resent that so they are more anti Somali.

In conclusion they are very naive they think anyone with a shade of dark skin is related to them, but I dont really blame them since all they know is whites marginalizing them just based on skin, they dont know about how divided the real world is or how an Ethiopian might not be the same as a Nigerian, or even how we divided ourselves along clan lines, its foreign to them. To them black is black its not just a race its an ethnicity.

pepe...what I don't understand is why many blacks online including Africans always attack us for no otha reason other than our features...some people say we attack thm too,,but in reality we always in defense position,they start and that's where the problem lies,and ofc some of us will retaliate in kind with pre emptive strikes,,they also lie about history or quick to point how they better cos we had civil war negating the many civil wars in Africa & else where,,its like they always exaggerating or creating false stuff just to make you look bad and denying everything when you catch thm red handed.if you ask thm why they hating on our features,their respose as usual is,'' who you think you'r,you look ugly to me and I ain't no inferior to anyone'', along those lines. In conclusion I pretty sure inferiority complex is killing many blacks and keeps thm in unnecessary trouble. I extend warm welcome to thm but even when they polite you can sense in general they giving you stiff hand deep down inside.

Last edited:
do most somali communities even have a good relationship with the black community or a bad relationship.so far what i have seen on here, most of yall bash african americans, and west africans. Especially the ones that try to get married with a somali person.

The somalis on this site are very extremely narrow minded people and dont represent the views of the average somali on the street..

*we do not condone intermarriages between somali and africans in general..unless he or she is somalinized muslim with our way of doing things (this is the view of all somalis)

Status
Not open for further replies.