How badly did Rona-19 mess up your summer plans?

I made a thread about how rona affected my summer plans

I made a thread about how rona affected my summer plans
I was thinking more along the lines of neckin a few beans and having a messy one with close mates, not confessing long held romantic feelings.
:mjlol:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
dont worry guys, there's always next time to continue ur life

but in the meantime work on ways you can improve ur future goals and how to achieve them :)

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's mad, they assume all black/Somali guys find them attractive :idontlike::trash:
I used to take pleasure in shattering their confidence wallahi lol
Fat cadaan women think you guys want to sleep with them just because you’re black? For real? :damn::ooh:

Last edited:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I mean I had lots of places I wanted to visit but didn’t book them luckily. Still hoping I get to book the big life changing one at the end of the year inshallah :wow1:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
I was planning to take a summer vacation but luckily I didn’t book a ticket and a hotel yet alhamduliah. This summer I will continue stay indoors during daytime and go out in the evenings when people go home inshallah.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I wanted to watch a theatre play but f*ck it I have pirated movies no point in going. Meeting family is off the table but I don't mind. Not much else to be honest, I don't make my plans concrete till a few days before, mostly out of uncertainty.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
This summer was meant to be the my final tear-up with my friends before the crushing responsibilities of adulthood sucked all joy and fun out of my life.

Worked extremely hard and saved up, but the chinese lung AIDS but fucked it all for me. I wouldn't be able to see my favourite DJs play for the foreseeable future, if ever.
How badly did the ch*nk virus f*ck your summer?:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

i was gonna travel trough europe with friends before moving we where gonna go on this concert in Oslo and sheeiiit

Trending