Coronavirus has ruined my love life

I’m not going to go too deep into this story but here’s the thing. There’s this guy. We went to middle school and two yrs of high school together and currently going to university togather (or were before this covid19 shut down). So anywhom I been crushing on this boy since I was 13/14 and the feelings were mutual. After we recently found each other on campus, I suspect he still has feelings for me cus I’d a few happenings and again, I still like him. Damn near love at this point, what crush lasts 6yrs?? Ours did❤

Anywhom, I was planning on letting my feelings be known towards the end of the semester (mid April ish) but my plans were thrown out the window because university was shutdown unexpectedly during spring break because of fucking coronavirus. I really was hopping I would have a cute lil summer relationship with my childhood crush but nooo the fucking indayer had to have their damn bats. So obviously I am highly upset. Thing is, he doesn’t have any socials and we didn’t exchange numbers. Sooo Yh that’s great.

But I was determined and wasn’t ready to let my summer fantasies go so I googled him. You know, just Incase he has some socials that didn’t know about. Didn’t find any. But you know what I found? His fucking ADDDRESSSS omg yoooo TELL ME HOW THIS NIGGA LIVES ONE FUCKING MILE AWAY FROM MY HOUSE????? whaatt???? Anywhom, site is sketchy because how you have someone’s address and phone number public like that? But I think it’s legit because it has his brothers full names (whom I know because we all went to school together) listed as relatives so I’m thinking it might be legit.

So here’s the dilemma, how to arrange an accidental run in without looking like a stalker creep? ( I’m not completely opposed to looking stalkerish though bcus he’s been stalkerish with me cus he had his niggas keep taps on me once so he can’t call me out cus he’s been creepy too lol). Do I call the phone number listed as his? I recently came across his brother’s twitter account should I message him to ask for his brother’s info? Jecyle ban ihayo

Also I texted the phone number pretending to be a bot BD1E2F75-6AD2-4384-A417-75C20649DE71.jpeg

Loool you overthinking this. Planning running on to him outside his house. Just tell him. Girls always play games
So what, wait outside his house for him to come out lmaooo that would be maddd creepy. Plus I’m not even sure he lives there for sure cus the site could be wrong. It’s a super sketch site, how they have people’s info acceptable with a google search??? I’m telling him about the weird site after we start dating.

I shouldn’t have messaged him though lol if the number i got from the site is his real number when we exchange numbers he’s gonna see them messages Lmaoo bro why am I a mess lol

you are doing whyyy to muchhhh.... :stressed:
Love makes you do bizarre things is my only excuse lol

I think imma just have to bury my 2020 summer fantasies, do a hot girl summer instead and get back in touch with him once the next semester starts. I’m living my best life regardless this summer. 2020 is my year by FORCEE

I was gonna end a 6 year love affair in a beautiful way. Whyyy corona whyyy!! Couldn’t wit a couple of months? I’m upset. I really had this whole summer planned out in my head and it sucks that I have to say bye to all of that. Oh well you win some you lose some

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
I was gonna end a 6 year love affair in a beautiful way. Whyyy corona whyyy!! Couldn’t wit a couple of months? I’m upset. I really had this whole summer planned out in my head and it sucks that I have to say bye to all of that. Oh well you win some you lose some
insha'Allah it gets sorted

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
This is borderline cute and creepy at the same time, but this the shit you be doing for love. I agree with Jaydan, either go ask him out or forget about him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m not going to go too deep into this story but here’s the thing. There’s this guy. We went to middle school and two yrs of high school together and currently going to university togather (or were before this covid19 shut down). So anywhom I been crushing on this boy since I was 13/14 and the feelings were mutual. After we recently found each other on campus, I suspect he still has feelings for me cus I’d a few happenings and again, I still like him. Damn near love at this point, what crush lasts 6yrs?? Ours did❤

Anywhom, I was planning on letting my feelings be known towards the end of the semester (mid April ish) but my plans were thrown out the window because university was shutdown unexpectedly during spring break because of fucking coronavirus. I really was hopping I would have a cute lil summer relationship with my childhood crush but nooo the fucking indayer had to have their damn bats. So obviously I am highly upset. Thing is, he doesn’t have any socials and we didn’t exchange numbers. Sooo Yh that’s great.

But I was determined and wasn’t ready to let my summer fantasies go so I googled him. You know, just Incase he has some socials that didn’t know about. Didn’t find any. But you know what I found? His fucking ADDDRESSSS omg yoooo TELL ME HOW THIS NIGGA LIVES ONE FUCKING MILE AWAY FROM MY HOUSE????? whaatt???? Anywhom, site is sketchy because how you have someone’s address and phone number public like that? But I think it’s legit because it has his brothers full names (whom I know because we all went to school together) listed as relatives so I’m thinking it might be legit.

So here’s the dilemma, how to arrange an accidental run in without looking like a stalker creep? ( I’m not completely opposed to looking stalkerish though bcus he’s been stalkerish with me cus he had his niggas keep taps on me once so he can’t call me out cus he’s been creepy too lol). Do I call the phone number listed as his? I recently came across his brother’s twitter account should I message him to ask for his brother’s info? Jecyle ban ihayo

Also I texted the phone number pretending to be a botView attachment 99937

I hope Corona Virus kills u. I have a black tongue, my wishes come true

Trending