How badly did Rona-19 mess up your summer plans?

This summer was meant to be the my final tear-up with my friends before the crushing responsibilities of adulthood sucked all joy and fun out of my life.

Worked extremely hard and saved up, but the chinese lung AIDS but fucked it all for me. I wouldn't be able to see my favourite DJs play for the foreseeable future, if ever.
How badly did the ch*nk virus f*ck your summer?:kendrickcry::kendrickcry:

:yacadiim: is that what you worried about after Allah saved you from the virus...its not summer yet sxb ...dont worry you will shake your ass and dance

You actually go to EDM raves? What's it like?

You're young akh, there's many more summers to come.
More Techno and tech-house sxb. Honestly, those events/raves are a lot better than mainstream clubs or hip-hop/R&B/drill trash.
Everyone's cool asf, they're legit out to have a good time, not stunt and dance with fat cadaan slags with jungle fever lol

Last edited:
More Techno and tech-house sxb. Honestly, those event/raves are a lot than mainstream clubs or hip-hop/R&B/drill trash.
Everyone's cool asf, they're legit out to have a good time, not stunt and dance with fat cadaan slags with jungle fever lol
Slags with jungle fever
:russ:

I knew tyrones that would sleep with anything that resembled a female.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Planned a 3 month long vacation, booked almost everything. I was ready to go but corona had to ruin everything :wow: Wallahi the Chinese must pay for this

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I was supposed to go back home this summer.
3 months. I was looking forward to seeing my relatives towns, go see some folks in Garowe and Bosaso. Go see the natural beaches. Swim.

It would’ve been fun wlhi. :mjkkk:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
More Techno and tech-house sxb. Honestly, those event/raves are a lot than mainstream clubs or hip-hop/R&B/drill trash.
I love me some tech house sometimes

:wow:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I wanted to do free traveling. Keeping myself on safe terms meeting friends.

Yessir, Do Good! My niggaz know it.

i thought about attending tomorrowland tbh
Tomorrowland's like cochella/burning man, people just go to get social media pics. A weekend in Berlin would be ten times better wallahi.
I got my refund with no hassle thankfully. Any airline that doesn’t cooperate is just trash :pacspit: and Chinese too :icon evil:

Where were you gonna go?
Couple events in the UK, France to see my brother, then Amsterdam to visit my friend. The techno scene/nightlight there's:lawd:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Tomorrowland's like cochella/burning man, people just go to get social media pics. A weekend in Berlin would be ten times better wallahi.

Couple events in the UK, France to see my brother, then Amsterdam to visit my friend. The techno scene/nightlight there's:lawd:
Techno? That’s different. Sounds lit. Didn’t know cadaan were fun to party with

Trending