how bad is your driver's license/ID card picture?

how is your photo?

• unrecognizable/i catfish officers at stops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • foolxumo

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • it's okay

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • i'm photogenic

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I had to get a new photo, because i was unrecognizable. So Fat with cheeky face
Now it looks very peng, has my baby face on it!

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
I'm bald head like 2 pac.

3upkr5.jpg

haha For a long time, i have a decent looking State Licence Pic.

When i changed my out-State to WA State. WA Licence office has good
Machines, i was laughing all the way home. :) :) :)

My previous driver Id picture i looked high as f*ck and my forehead was so big that an airplane could land it. :jcoleno:

Now my current one i look okay with Afro but yeah i will never go back to being short hair ever.:francis:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I still have chance before I get my real licence. Give me advice. Imma be stuck with this for the next ten years. Don't be xaasid.

:lolbron: :banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I lost my ID recently and the store owner thought that it wasn't me lol, in my defense that was 5 years ago and I was super skinny. I have to take a new one soon :)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My previous driver Id picture i looked high as f*ck and my forehead was so big that an airplane could land it. :jcoleno:

Now my current one i look okay with Afro but yeah i will never go back to being short hair ever.:francis:
You can always go turkey for the jacked duo line bro. Women use the sihr known as make up. Us men can either man up or cheat the system.

:heh:

I still have chance before I get my real licence. Give me advice. Imma be stuck with this for the next ten years. Don't be xaasid.

:lolbron: :banderas:
smile but not too much
keep your eyes relaxed (and not wide like my dumbass did)
jut your face a little forward and basically keep your head level (pronounced jaw)

Trending

Latest posts