how bad is your driver's license/ID card picture?

how is your photo?

• unrecognizable/i catfish officers at stops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • foolxumo

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • it's okay

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • i'm photogenic

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
my first driver's permit photo was so atrocious, i can't even :kanyehmm:
the one i have now is a little better, but i still hide it and make sure no one ever sees it

there's something wrong with their phototaking machine thingy
this level of catfishing (and not in a cute way) isn't legal literally

Once I was asked to bring two forms of photo ID and I had no choice :ivers:
my first photo ID is so obnoxious, i'm actually grateful i don't look like that abomination, we were two different identities at that point
it's a good thing i never really am put in situations where i have to show my ID

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
my first driver's permit photo was so atrocious, i can't even :kanyehmm:
the one i have now is a little better, but i still hide it and make sure no one ever sees it

there's something wrong with their phototaking machine thingy
this level of catfishing (and not in a cute way) isn't legal literally
It's not the photo it is you.:drakelaugh:

Mine is probably the best pic i ever took and I dont think I looked better than those few months during that time. That was sadly my prime. people who see my driving license always say what happened

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Mine is probably the best pic i ever took and I dont think I looked better than those few months during that time. That was sadly my prime. people who see my driving license always say what happened
Was that pre bidaar? :mjpls:

Macalin M

Out here
Pretty good but it looks nothing like me. My dad said if I get stopped they will tell me to get a new photo.
I acc look so peng in my photo. Everyone says I look better now but I don’t agree.

Too much alcohol gave you a belly?

I felt this:frdfvsb:
The lean gave you a constant sleepy look. Dw it will go away soon, I hope.

Trending

Latest posts