How are you muslims able to do extremely haram things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the level of their faith. tbh I can understand doing haram because there is always temptation, the one I don't get is bragging about it, a muslim no matter how bad feels ashamed of their sins. The moment you feel confident about disobeying your creator I think you should reevaluate yourself

Aw that’s actually cute :oops:

Muslims should be making dua that we be kept on the right path. We don’t know what we’ll end up like tomorrow :frdfvsb:
haha you won't lose your faith easily. I would get great surges of iman from tafsir and fatwaas. Great sources.

Some people in my family don't even pray or do anything and they keep lecturing others. It gets really annoying sometimes. My most religious family member who always prays(no matter what!)goes to the mosque and reads duas all the time, is super open minded and respectful. He never lectures and just leads by example. Everyone that knows him respects him a lot and if not for him I would probably have really bad opinions towards religion. I know that's stupid of me but I'm sure that's how I would be.

It's never the moderate Muslims who become gaalo. Moderates might sin here and there but they're more likely to keep up their level of dedication to the diin while hard-core Muslims burn out.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We are all human beings who make mistakes, that's why it's very important to repent and respect others no matter what. :)

It's never the moderate Muslims who become gaalo. Moderates might sin here and there but they're more likely to keep up their level of dedication to the diin while hard-core Muslims burn out.
I wouldn't say that. I personally was practicing at a comfortable level even though it would be considered "hard core". It became easy to practice at that level once you built the habit. Most people apostatise due to ideological reasons. You will find all kinds of people in the ex muslim community from the former deeply religious to the former ramadan muslim.

I wouldn't say that. I personally was practicing at a comfortable level even though it would be considered "hard core". It became easy to practice at that level once you built the habit. Most people apostatise due to ideological reasons. You will find all kinds of people in the ex muslim community from the former deeply religious to the former ramadan muslim.

What caused you to question Islam? I'm not asking why you left, just created the doubt that caused you to leave. I can't see myself ever getting to the point where I start having doubts that are serious enough to warrant leaving and I'm not hard core. I have friends who drink and smoke weed and are gaalo and ex Muslim that tried to put doubts in me and I didn't succumb to it, it made my faith stronger.

What caused you to question Islam? I'm not asking why you left, just created the doubt that caused you to leave. I can't see myself ever getting to the point where I start having doubts that are serious enough to warrant leaving and I'm not hard core. I have friends who drink and smoke weed and are gaalo and ex Muslim that tried to put doubts in me and I didn't succumb to it, it made my faith stronger.
The main topic which led me to question Islam was evolution. There is so much evidence that supports evolution from genetic information and the dissemination of protein. ... All life on earth is related that is to say that all life is derived from a common ancestor. From your own unbiased critical thinking skills would you say that Cats and lions are related? Analyse their genetic information, their phenotypic appearance and even behaviour, there is no doubt that they are not. Comparing that, the Quran stipulates that all humans descend from Adam and Eve. Did God give the bonobo chimpanzees the very striking appearance of that of humans or do we share a common ancestor. This was one topic that I was pondering on for a very long time.

Another topic was the supposed scientific miracles of the quran, all the "miracles" that were presented such as the embryological one and the big bang theory was already in existence in the form of literature. This was known knowledge. People weren't as bereft of knowledge that we like to assume.

There are so many reasons that prove the quran to not be true. There are a lot scientific inaccuracies. Please note that I am not an atheist, Im actually a pantheist.

The main topic which led me to question Islam was evolution. There is so much evidence that supports evolution from genetic information and the dissemination of protein. ... All life on earth is related that is to say that all life is derived from a common ancestor. From your own unbiased critical thinking skills would you say that Cats and lions are related? Analyse their genetic information, their phenotypic appearance and even behaviour, there is no doubt that they are not. Comparing that, the Quran stipulates that all humans descend from Adam and Eve. Did God give the bonobo chimpanzees the very striking appearance of that of humans or do we share a common ancestor. This was one topic that I was pondering on for a very long time.

Another topic was the supposed scientific miracles of the quran, all the "miracles" that were presented such as the embryological one and the big bang theory was already in existence in the form of literature. This was known knowledge. People weren't as bereft of knowledge that we like to assume.

There are so many reasons that prove the quran to not be true. There are a lot scientific inaccuracies. Please note that I am not an atheist, Im actually a pantheist.

I think your journey is interesting and that you've given it a lot of thought.

I was sort of pantheist growing up not realising that it contradicted the Quran saying that God sat on a throne, which I thought was ungodly at the time but then I learned that God the King of Kings and started to appreciate that side of God too.

I don't really think the Quran was meant to be a scientific document, science is for us to figure out while the Qurans biggest attribute is to guide you on how to live your life in order to succeed in the hereafter.

When i was a muslim I was far too scared to do anything haram, i would keep thinking about dying and other shit. I was scared as a mofo to miss one prayer, I would pray in the park if i was outside. :mjlol:. And I didn't leave because it was too hard or anything. It just stopped making logical sense to me after doing deep introspection.
Which aspect of the religion doesn't make logical sense to you? I am not here to judge, I wanna understand and correct you. If I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending