How are you muslims able to do extremely haram things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was a muslim I was far too scared to do anything haram, i would keep thinking about dying and other shit. I was scared as a mofo to miss one prayer, I would pray in the park if i was outside. :mjlol:. And I didn't leave because it was too hard or anything. It just stopped making logical sense to me after doing deep introspection.

Because they’re
Not real Muslims
Let’s be honest
A lot of us are fakes
Including me :)

Don't call yourself a fake, sister of mine, when the facts is so far removed from that definition of yourself and the charter that underpins your being. After having watched your profile and the comments you've made over the years, I could not come to the same conclusion as you did and so shouldn't you :)

Instead you're flawed, like any of us, but it is also what makes us unique and those flaws came with us from birth and as such it is in the infinite wisdom of God that we should have them and the desires and less agreeable they lead to, but as long as you're conscious about that you're on the right path :)

Don't call yourself a fake, sister of mine, when the facts is so far removed from that definition of yourself and the charter that underpins your being. After having watched your profile and the comments you've made over the years, I could not come to the same conclusion as you did and so shouldn't you :)

Instead you're flawed, like any of us, but it is also what makes us unique and those flaws came with us from birth and as such it is in the infinite wisdom of God that we should have them and the desires and less agreeable they lead to, but as long as you're conscious about that you're on the right path :)

Wallahi I’m amazed sister :qri8gs7:
Good job and keep going with the positive comments
I like this side of you :)

as long as repentance is an option I guess idk :zhqjlmx:

how'd you go from never missing prayers to an alcoholic (if you don't mind)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When i was a muslim I was far too scared to do anything haram, i would keep thinking about dying and other shit. I was scared as a mofo to miss one prayer, I would pray in the park if i was outside. :mjlol:. And I didn't leave because it was too hard or anything. It just stopped making logical sense to me after doing deep introspection.
everybody got different levels of imaan For instance There's the Ramadan Muslim usually become very practicing during eid only to go clubbing to celebrate the last day of eid

And than its the confused Muslim that comes drunk into a restaurant asking if the meat is halal

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
:gucciwhat:

Damn but I’m part time ciyaal suuq
Has no one noticed ?
:uCkf6mf:
Walaal wallahi youre no ciyaal suuq so chill with this fuckery.
Youre posts scream "i am ciyaal suuq" as if you want everyone to know it.
Be a good girl and look pretty for an Abdi walaal then you can live all your fantasies. But now stop with this fake side.
:pachah1:

Remember sister of mine, that forgiveness is always open for those of sincere heart and wanting to change their ways to conform to the commands of the all mighty, and the all mighty is also the most merciful recognizing the weakness that inhabits in every of his workshippers :)

So if you feel you need forgiveness for something it is open until the moment that your take the last breath and no sins no matter it greatness is outside the realm of forgiveness from the most forgivning of all and from your person I gather that you're pious person with great self-doubt and not a sinner :)

Remember sister of mine, that forgiveness is always open for those of sincere heart and wanting to change their ways to conform to the commands of the all mighty, and the all mighty is also the most merciful recognizing the weakness that inhabits in every of his workshippers :)

So if you feel you need forgiveness for something it is open until the moment that your take the last breath and no sins no matter it greatness is outside the realm of forgiveness from the most forgivning of all and from your person I gather that you're pious person with great self-doubt and not a sinner :)
Still working on this. Love the new attitude/outlook by the way.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

RIP TO THE OG @Steamdevolopment she will definitely be missed.
:mjcry:

how'd you go from never missing prayers to an alcoholic (if you don't mind)
I guess that if I believe in something to be true, I adhere to it 100%. The risks in this instance are far too great. Evading eternal hell by being pious made logical sense. The likelihood of going to hell according to islamic literature is extremely high as you know. I'm not an alcoholic loool. I occasionally drink. There is no spiritual reason not to do it, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending