How are Yall doing?

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I have my period and everything hurts.

On a more serious note, do try to look into dietary changes. Women do report losing period pains with the right way of eating.

Wish you all the best and sorry to hear you're in pain, abaayo.

On a more serious note, do try to look into dietary changes. Women do report losing period pains with the right way of eating.

Wish you all the best and sorry to hear you're in pain, abaayo.

This is so interesting, thanks for this. Gonna look into changing my diet.

I hope everything is going well! What are your summer plans or err, whatever season it is over there?

Nothing, just a new or second job, and hopefully I can get a passport to take a vacation in the fall. My manager told me that I need to take my vacation days lol. I figured it would be better in the fall, since the heat + people is awful for me lol. I am thinking of NY.

How about you abayo?

Audrey Hepburn

PROUD FEMCEL
Nothing, just a new or second job, and hopefully I can get a passport to take a vacation in the fall. My manager told me that I need to take my vacation days lol. I figured it would be better in the fall, since the heat + people is awful for me lol. I am thinking of NY.

How about you abayo?

Only a month of summer left here in MN, I'll try to see some summer sights before it gets cold again. Applying to stuff and whatever, looking to take some art classes. I also want to get into sewing.

Only a month of summer left here in MN, I'll try to see some summer sights before it gets cold again. Applying to stuff and whatever, looking to take some art classes. I also want to get into sewing.

Abayo, request to follow me, I wanna message u but I can't seem to lol