How a Somali Friend saved 100k in 36months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Has he experience in stock market because 100k is a lot of money. I would open a shop.

Wow, this is so inspiring. Also guys, we have the advantage of having lots of siblings. If you have a sibling who is like-minded and trustworthy, you could cut down the time it takes to save up :)

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Hope i go down this road as well. I've been saving like crazy for the past half year and i've become a discount freak:drakelaugh:.The problem is that the money i make is not substantial and i have many expenses to take care of.Hopefully when i finish my education i can get a job that pays well (100,000 aud)

It's much easier to save 100k in Aus if you were living at your parents. It would great if the dollar jumped back to parity with the USD where it has been historically. If you follow this route you could make in 24months.

That's very impressive mA. I guess if u put ur mind to it anything is possible. I also think it helps when u don't have to burn ur money through bills.

Hope i go down this road as well. I've been saving like crazy for the past half year and i've become a discount freak:drakelaugh:.The problem is that the money i make is not substantial and i have many expenses to take care of.Hopefully when i finish my education i can get a job that pays well (100,000 aud)

You are still in school many. How do you have so many expenses? You know Business cut expenses in order to increase revenue right! Start there

So many Somali families don't work together. Vietnamese and East Indians have shit dialled in!

What do you mean Somali families don't work together? Do they put undue financial burdens of their kids?

Indians are on some other shit when it comes to money. My mate works at a nursing home as a nurse, some of the Indian workers are making 80k a year from work that requires only Diploma level education. They put in regular double shifts, usually on the weekends, and often they take the night shifts for the extra rates. They know how to work hard. Short term pains for hardcore gainz.

Don't even get me started on how they save that money :wow: They are another beast when it comes to that.

What do you mean Somali families don't work together? Do they put undue financial burdens of their kids?

Indians are on some other shit when it comes to money. My mate works at a nursing home as a nurse, some of the Indian workers are making 80k a year from work that requires only Diploma level education. They put in regular double shifts, usually on the weekends, and often they take the night shifts for the extra rates. They know how to work hard. Short term pains for hardcore gainz.

Don't even get me started on how they save that money :wow: They are another beast when it comes to that.

Somalis in the Despora are now divided into Class instead of Qabil.

I don't care if you are from my Jilib, if you are broke and lazy stay away from me.

I am currently working two jobs and I feel like this
download.jpg

How long till I crack I wonder kkkkk

I am currently working two jobs and I feel like this View attachment 12206

How long till I crack I wonder kkkkk
It takes a while. I've been feeling burned and cracked for a year and half now and still going. I feel like zombie tho and now more than before, I am fatigued even when I get good sleep. That's why I am trying to change my diet and hope it helps because I wasn't good to my body before. Poor sleep, bad food, no rest, too much exercise etc.

Are you single?

Living with Roommates?

If you want to save start but cutting costs more aggressively than an oil and gas company.

I live at home lol thank God otherwise I wouldn't have survived z3zrULC my dad is making me pay rent at the moment but:mjcry: I don't have to pay for food/laundry/ heating so I figured it could be worse :deadpeter:

I'm not really a big spender and I'm being extra frugal this year! No going out and no new clothes for a while lol I used to take the tube to work but swapped that with the bus, it takes a great deal longer but at least it's cheaper and 've been going through so many books by just reading on the commute so that's a plus lol. I'm actually thinking of trading in my bus pass for a bike :cosbyhmm: it's quicker, healthier and cheaper (after the initial investment!) Plus that's my weekly cardio out of the way :icon lol: lmao I feel like I spend more time thinking of ways to maximise my limited time than I do my spendings

It takes a while. I've been feeling burned and cracked for a year and half now and still going. I feel like zombie tho and now more than before, I am fatigued even when I get good sleep. That's why I am trying to change my diet and hope it helps because I wasn't good to my body before. Poor sleep, bad food, no rest, too much exercise etc.

Definitely change your diet I feel like that's what has had the biggest impact. I always make sure to get 8 hours of sleep otherwise I know I'm gonna break down by the end of the week :yloezpe:

I thought 40 hours was bad :kendrickcry: fucking 60 :tocry: and I'm doing 4 double shifts this week fml

Status
Not open for further replies.