How a Somali Friend saved 100k in 36months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now that you see the answer.

Here's how my friend did it recently and I told him I would bring up his case study to you guys. This might help
some of you looking to save money, because long-ago before getting married I did something similar.

3 years and 36 months of eating Xaar(-minus Hoyos Macaan cooking).​

title-image.gif

Step 1:

He called it 7-11 to Heaven.

He worked 11-hour a day for 7 days and put away 700$ a week and gave the rest to his mother.

Step 2:

100% Balwaad Strike

He quit smoking, drinking and going clubbing. This is 3 years and this man didn't see a single lineup at a bar.

Step 3:

No Naags

Dating costs money and women require cash in order to smile.

Step 4:

Worked two side jobs and resold items from value village and goodwill on Kijiji and Craigslist (these are Canadian Who-daadh stores. His #1 resellers were baby toys--go figure.

Step 5:

Patience

This was 36 weeks of grinding. He told me he never looked at week 9, because he was focused on week 8. He didn't care about week 22, he kept his focus on week 21.

There are so many books and blogs on how to save money. But, in reality it's all about discipline. If you are Somali and living at home you have a competitive advantage over many people with similar obstacles.

If you are looking to save 100k in 36 weeks. It's possible and I'm a witness to someone who did it.

What was his end goal?

Why did he need 100K?.

Was it for an investment or a start up?

I hope he didnt blow it all on some wedding.

"He quit smoking, drinking and going clubbing..."

Reer Canada is a lost cause! Quit haram to save money not for the sake of Allah SWT.

Many people who smoke also drink. And in Canada, the club has wasted more money and valuable time than you
can imagine.

Simmer down Haram Askaar! Allah will always be around, but your health won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending