Houthis karbash Saudi Arabia, kill 1 after FIRING missile at Riyadh airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Are you fucking kidding me they are worse than arabs they support Assad and have killed hundreds of syrian rebels and their proxy war with saudi in yemen has caused too many deaths.
lol how about the countless criminals who have flocked from all corners of the world to fight in Syria? Both are bad but stop supporting one because of a sect.

I'm a humble servant of Allah who fights against Salafiyyah, Ithna 'Ashariyyah, and other deviant sects who oppress Muslims and shed their blood for their lord Iblees, the accursed one.
you are the one oppressing muslims by condemning them when they practice the deen you are a secularist westernized .

show me where it says this I will not allow this smear campaign against my muslim brothers.
Salafis claim that Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) used to breastfeed people to make them her mahram based on fake hadiths. Google it. You will find their hadiths. Do you believe the Mother of the Believers used to expose her breasts to strangers? They even claim that there was an ayah in the Quran about breastfeeding men, but that it was lost when a goat ate it. The same hadith about breastfeeding says there used to be a verse in the Quran about rajm (stoning) and that it was lost too. Do you agree with them that the Quran has missing verses?

Salafis claim that Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) used to breastfeed people to make them her mahram based on fake hadiths. Google it. You will find their hadiths. Do you believe the Mother of the Believers used to expose her breasts to strangers? They even claim that there was an ayah in the Quran about breastfeeding men, but that it was lost when a goat ate it. The same hadith about breastfeeding says there used to be a verse in the Quran about rajm (stoning) and that it was lost too. Do you agree with them that the Quran has missing verses?
I see when your lies are called out you just try an dig a bigger hole show me a link.

:gucciwhat: What jihad? killing/getting killed and destroying for a nigga called al bagdadi aint jihad. Why for example doenst the Chechen fight in Chechnya against russia? They dont need to come all the way to syria. At least the criminal Assad is fighting at home.
I will stand up for any injustices against non negroid sunni muslims.

@Somaliweyne Unionist

Sheikh Abdel Mohsen Obeikan is not just one guy, but "a scholar and a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court". It's not a random guy in the street. And he's not the only one. There are others too. At least you're not denying it any more.

Here's one of the hadiths they use to say breastfeeding men is okay:

A'isha reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (the daughter of Suhail) came to Allah's Apostle and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him (Breastfeed him) and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Sahih Muslim: Book 8, Number 3425

Do you think the prophet would tell men to allow other men to suck their wife's breasts? Subxanallah. Salafiyyah is from the shaytan.

@Somaliweyne Unionist

Sheikh Abdel Mohsen Obeikan is not just one guy, but "a scholar and a consultant at Saudi Arabia's royal court". It's not a random guy in the street. And he's not the only one. There are others too. At least you're not denying it any more.

Here's one of the hadiths they use to say breastfeeding men is okay:

A'isha reported that Salim, the freed slave of Abu Hadhaifa, lived with him and his family in their house. She (the daughter of Suhail) came to Allah's Apostle and said: Salim has attained (puberty) as men attain, and he understands what they understand, and he enters our house freely, I, however, perceive that something (rankles) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa, whereupon Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) said to her: Suckle him (Breastfeed him) and you would become unlawful for him, and (the rankling) which Abu Hudhaifa feels in his heart will disappear. She returned and said: So I suckled him, and what (was there) in the heart of Abu Hudhaifa disappeared.

Sahih Muslim: Book 8, Number 3425

Do you think the prophet would tell men to allow other men to suck their wife's breasts? Subxanallah. Salafiyyah is from the shaytan.
:jcoleno:
How can they say this about the wife of the rasul(S.A.W)

@Somaliweyne Unionist

Salafis insult the Mother of the Believers all the time. They're no different than extremist Shia groups. They ascribe hadiths to her that claim the Quran has missing verses. This hadith says there used to be a verse in the Quran that says sucking your wife's breasts ten times will anull your marriage, and that the verse has been lost:

Narrated Aisha: It had been revealed in the Quran that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Quran (and recited by the Muslims).

Sahih Muslim: Book 8, Number 3421

They also claim there used to be a Quranic verse about stoning which has been lost because a goat ate the paper on which it was written. Guess who reported that hadith as well? Yes, it was Aisha according to them

@Somaliweyne Unionist

Salafis insult the Mother of the Believers all the time. They're no different than extremist Shia groups. They ascribe hadiths to her that claim the Quran has missing verses. This hadith says there used to be a verse in the Quran that says sucking your wife's breasts ten times will anull your marriage, and that the verse has been lost:

Narrated Aisha: It had been revealed in the Quran that ten clear sucklings make the marriage unlawful, then it was abrogated (and substituted) by five sucklings and Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) died and it was before that time (found) in the Quran (and recited by the Muslims).

Sahih Muslim: Book 8, Number 3421

They also claim there used to be a Quranic verse about stoning which has been lost because a goat ate the paper on which it was written. Guess who reported that hadith as well? Yes, it was Aisha according to them
Thank you bidaar you have shown me the light these guys are changing the deen like gaalo swine how the f*ck didn't I know of this before?

Thank you bidaar you have shown me the light these guys are changing the deen like gaalo swine how the f*ck didn't I know of this before?
They brainwash people at Saudi funded masjids, that's how. I used to follow the Saudis too when I was young. We've all been there.

It gets worse. They claim there was a Surah in the Quran which was the length of Surah Bara'at also known as Surah Tawbah, but it's been lost because of hadiths in so-called sahih collections. Here's one:

Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said: You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a Surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust."
And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not act upon" (lxi 2.) and “that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13).

Sahih Muslim Book 5, No. 2286

As others have noted, the surah which they claim was the length of Bara’at doesn’t exist in the Qur’an, nor does the alleged verse "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." There are many fake hadiths like this in so-called sahih collections like Bukhari and Muslim, yet Saudis follow them uncritically even when they claim the Quran is incomplete. It's insane.

They brainwash people at Saudi funded masjids, that's how. I used to follow the Saudis too when I was young. We've all been there.

It gets worse. They claim there was a Surah in the Quran which was the length of Surah Bara'at also known as Surah Tawbah, but it's been lost because of hadiths in so-called sahih collections. Here's one:

Abu Harb b. Abu al-Aswad reported on the authority of his father that Abu Musa al-Ash'ari sent for the reciters of Basra. They came to him and they were three hundred in number. They recited the Qur'an and he said: You are the best among the inhabitants of Basra, for you are the reciters among them. So continue to recite it. (But bear in mind) that your reciting for a long time may not harden your hearts as were hardened the hearts of those before you. We used to recite a Surah which resembled in length and severity to (Surah) Bara'at. I have, however, forgotten it with the exception of this which I remember out of it: "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust."
And we used so recite a surah which resembled one of the surahs of Musabbihat, and I have forgotten it, but remember (this much) out of it:" Oh people who believe, why do you say that which you do not act upon" (lxi 2.) and “that is recorded in your necks as a witness (against you) and you would be asked about it on the Day of Resurrection" (xvii. 13).

Sahih Muslim Book 5, No. 2286

As others have noted, the surah which they claim was the length of Bara’at doesn’t exist in the Qur’an, nor does the alleged verse "If there were two valleys full of riches, for the son of Adam, he would long for a third valley, and nothing would fill the stomach of the son of Adam but dust." There are many fake hadiths like this in so-called sahih collections like Bukhari and Muslim, yet Saudis follow them uncritically even when they claim the Quran is incomplete. It's insane.
These guys are frauds wallahi many somalis still follow the saudis post this proof on every thread of this forum walal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending