Houthis karbash Saudi Arabia, kill 1 after FIRING missile at Riyadh airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is music to my ears i hope the houthis invade parts of saudi arabia soon and keep them busy so they can stop sending funds to Al-shabaab.

:ohhhdamn::damnmusic:

Yemen has always been attacked by KSA. The Houthis need to reduce Riyadh to smithereens. A few Hezbollah batallions should do the trick. The Shia are fearless warriors. They were the first Muslim suicide bombers. It's not a big leap from whipping yourself for Ahlul Bayt to killing yourself for Ahlul Bayt. So long as they don't bomb the Kaaba, they can destroy that worthless country for all I care.

Yemen has always been attacked by KSA. The Houthis need to reduce Riyadh to smithereens. A few Hezbollah batallions should do the trick. The Shia are fearless warriors. They were the first Muslim suicide bombers. It's not a big leap from whipping yourself for Ahlul Bayt to killing yourself for Ahlul Bayt. So long as they don't bomb the Kaaba, they can destroy that worthless country for all I care.
I would encourage them now especially to keep on attacking with the way MBS plans on modernizing the country AKA gaaloizng.
To bad they are shia.

Saudi are pussies they have the number one expenditure when buying guns but can't use them for shit hairy little fuckers.
I'm glad houthis are raining down on them with fire. The way i see it the longer they bomb them the more distracted they are, the better it is for us as they can't interfere in our affairs.

I'm glad houthis are raining down on them with fire. The way i see it the longer they bomb them the more distracted they are, the better it is for us as they can't interfere in our affairs.
Can you imagine that they haven't even sent ground troops to yemen instead they are relying northern sudanese and UAE troops and colombian mercenaries

I would encourage them now especially to keep on attacking with the way MBS plans on modernizing the country AKA gaaloizng.
To bad they are shia.
MBS is a hero. He's kicking the Salafi kuffar out of power and letting Muslims exercise their God given rights. The Saudi scholars you revere are the same ones who claim that Allah's not a fan of female drivers and that you can suck women's breasts to become their mahram. With scholars like that, who needs enemies.

MBS is a hero. He's kicking the Salafi kuffar out of power and letting Muslims exercise their God given rights. The Saudi scholars you revere are the same ones who claim that Allah's not a fan of female drivers and that you can suck women's breasts to become their mahram. With scholars like that, who needs enemies.
MBS is no better than Assad a ruthless dictator you are merely a puppet for your Iranian shia masters you condemn a man for practicing what allah has decreed.

MBS is no better than Assad a ruthless dictator you are merely a puppet for your Iranian shia masters you condemn a man for practicing what allah has decreed.
Stopping women from driving is Allah's decree? I must've missed the surah about automobiles. I need to read Suratul Siyaara again. Am sure it's right next to the surah about airplanes.

Saudi has always been a dictatorship. Only difference is that MBS doesn't oppress Muslims as badly as the Saudi clergy.

B

Blade

I don't feel that bad for them considering the hundreds of Yemenis killed and starved by them if anything houti should continue and show them to not mess with them and like it's said before by someone hopefully they can leave us alone. While our northern neighbours are at it can they also shoot at the UAE or can the saudis ask them to help so that they can preoccupied

Stopping women from driving is Allah's decree? I must've missed the surah about automobiles. I need to read Suratul Siyaara again. Am sure it's right next to the surah about airplanes.

Saudi has always been a dictatorship. Only difference is that MSB doesn't oppress Muslims as badly as the Saudi clergy.
Inshallah your Iranian masters will be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts