Houthis attack African refugees who refused to conscript

I hope Saudi, Egypt and UAE can wipe out the Houthi terrorists from Yemen, I'm concerned that the Houthis could spread Shia ideology to Somalia if Yemen falls to them.

I hope Saudi, Egypt and UAE can wipe out the Houthi terrorists from Yemen, I'm concerned that the Houthis could spread Shia ideology to Somalia if Yemen falls to them.
The houthis are zaidi, they are not considered the same as the other Shia. They pray in Sunni mosques vice versa and inter marriages with Sunnis was normal. And they don’t badmouth the sahabas. Do your research.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Me about to blow up a yemeni refugee camp in SL as revenge

giphy.gif

Djokovic

Somali Arab
The houthis are zaidi, they are not considered the same as the other Shia. They pray in Sunni mosques vice versa and inter marriages with Sunnis was normal. And they don’t badmouth the sahabas. Do your research.
Houthis are not zaidi u nacas they are twelver Shia u are the one who needs to do his research

Not true, the Houthis current leaders are Rafidhi Shia’s disguising themselves are zayidis. They’re Iranian puppets.

Trending

Latest posts