Houthis attack African refugees who refused to conscript

Apollo

VIP
What if the motives were religion (perhaps they were Christians) or xenophobia (attack foreigners, no matter what kind).

I have my doubts it was just because they are darker skinned.

If Slavic white girls go to that area, they would be sold as slaves. That place is an anarchic mess.

What if the motives were religion (perhaps they were Christians) or xenophobia (attack foreigners, no matter what kind).

I have my doubts it was just because they are darker skinned.

If Slavic white girls go to that area, they would be sold as slaves. That place is an anarchic mess.
In the tweet it claims they were burned alive for refusing to conscript & fight for the Houthis. I think this crime would've still happened regardless of the refugees background.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m pretty sure Saudi Arabia destabilized the situation to begin with and that’s why Biden doesn’t want to keep supporting it. These guys should’ve signed up to fight the Saudis in hopes that they’ll eventually be eligible for -Shia temporary marriage- Yemeni citizenship

AUN.

I am really starting to think that these Semites are really inhumane. Have you seen they've down to fleeing refugees? :faysalwtf:

out of jokes, shit really must be bad if you have to immigrate to Yemen
Most don’t want to stay in Yemen. They use Yemen as a route to migrate to the rich gulf countries such as Saudi and UAE. Unfortunately for them, they’re too ignorant to realize that Gulf countries have one of the most strict immigration policies and migrating there illegally can get you into a lot of trouble.

Most don’t want to stay in Yemen. They use Yemen as a route to migrate to the rich gulf countries such as Saudi and UAE. Unfortunately for them, they’re too ignorant to realize that Gulf countries have one of the most strict immigration policies and migrating there illegally can get you into a lot of trouble.
Then Morocco is the Yemen of Africa :damnmusic:We be getting loads of other africans immigrants hoping to get to Sebta or Melilla and cross the borders to europe, and if their plan doesn't go how they think it was, they talk shit about us on tv, like, uh nikka no