Houthi Campaign to Genocide Yemeni Sunnis... Amid International Silence

Saudi Arabia: *exists*
international media, 24/7: "Breaking News- Saudi Bad!"

Shia militias: *ethnically cleanse Sunnis throughout the region*
international media: *crickets*

The Houthis are committing genocide in Al-Abdiyya... and a suspicious international silence​

Baku: "The Houthi group continues to abuse the people of the Abdiya district after a siege that has been in place for nearly a month, and the bombing of women and children in homes with ballistic missiles, mortars and various types of weapons, in war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity, amid an incomprehensible and unjustified international and international silence."

With this statement, the Yemeni Minister of Information, Culture and Tourism, Muammar Al-Eryani, expressed, on the twenty-ninth of last October (2021), about the barbarism and aggression of the Houthi group against the Yemeni people in light of an international failure that is unable, whether to deter it or deter its supporters, which opens The door is to shed light on the crimes committed by this group against the Yemeni people who reject the hegemony of that terrorist group over the capabilities of the Yemeni state, as the facts on the ground bear many indications of the extent of crimes against humanity committed by the Houthi group in exchange for an international silence that does not exceed the limits of demands and appeals. , while the children, women and elderly of the Yemeni people pay the price for this Houthi terrorism, which was explicitly indicated by Ahmed Arman, Minister of Legal Affairs and Human Rights in the Yemeni government, when he called on “the international community to intervene urgently and effectively to stop the Houthi military escalation and stop the repeated indiscriminate bombing of residential neighborhoods.” and notablesThe civilian population in Marib, which resulted in hundreds of dead and wounded civilians, including women and children, and the displacement of more than 10,000 families during the month of October.”

What the Lebanese minister expressed was either a deliberate vision in which personal interests and intellectual affiliations overlap, or a confused vision that reflected a wrong understanding of the facts of events on the ground, which is what needs the Lebanese government and the Lebanese people to realize the extent of the wide gap between the humanitarian and development role played by the Kingdom and its international alliance. In helping the Yemenis to restore their national will and to empower their legitimate government, and between the destructive and deconstructive role played by Iran and its henchmen in the region, and not only in Yemen, but the same scene is repeated in Syria, Lebanon, and before that, Iraq. This is the message that the Lebanese government must deliver, not only to its people, but to the entire world.

Promising to start, it can be said that the Yemeni crisis, which has been stagnant for nearly a decade, can sum up its failures in three factors as follows:

International silence against Saudi efforts

The international silence on the violations, violations and crimes against humanity committed by the Houthi group against the civilians of the Yemeni people. It is true that there have been many successive condemnations issued by international and regional organizations, and it is also true that many international envoys have been sent to Yemen. Participation in the negotiation rounds is the goal of the demands and the end of the road, while all previous negotiating rounds proved the manipulation of the group and its representatives in the dialogue sessions with the aim of thwarting all the proposed initiatives aimed at reaching practical solutions and logical solutions.

In this regard, it is worth noting the many Saudi efforts it made to restore security and stability to the Yemeni state, the most recent of which was the Saudi Peace Initiative in Yemen, which it launched in March 2021, including major axes, most notably: a comprehensive cease-fire, and easing shipment restrictions. The fuel destined for the port of Hodeidah, the opening of Sana’a airport under the auspices of the international coalition and the United Nations, and the resumption of the political process, all based on the references of UN Security Council Resolution 2216, the Gulf initiative and its executive mechanism, and the outcomes of the comprehensive Yemeni national dialogue.Taking into account that it was not the first initiative offered by the Kingdom, but rather represented the Kingdom as a major pillar in supporting the Yemeni people and their legitimate government since those events occurred in early 2011. Perhaps the humanitarian role witnessed by all represents a shining sign in the history of Saudi-Yemeni relations, This is the role played by the King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarian Action, which aims to alleviate the suffering of the Yemeni people and improve their living standards.

Accordingly, it can be said that this important initiative represents - if the intentions are true - a title for starting a solution to the Yemeni crisis, especially as it has been praised and supported by various regional and international parties, and inside Yemen as well, with the exception of the Houthi group, where many parties welcomed this initiative as they expressed These are the statements issued by it, including the statement issued by the Secretary-General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, who considered this initiative “a positive step towards a comprehensive settlement in Yemen, and it reflects the sincere intentions of the Kingdom and its quest to alleviate the suffering of the Yemeni people as a result of the continuation of the war.” What was stated in the statement issued by the Secretary-General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, Dr. Yousef bin Ahmed Al-Uthaymeen, in which he called on all parties to:“Acceptance of the initiative to stop the bleeding of Yemeni blood and to address the humanitarian and economic conditions that the Yemeni people suffer from, and to advance the interests of the Yemeni people.” This is the same position expressed by many statements issued by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Sudan, Jordan and others, which considered this initiative to be responsible. On ending the protracted political and humanitarian crisis in Yemen, allowing for the creation of the atmosphere for the launch of the political process and for reaching comprehensive solutions to the crisis.

In the same context, this initiative was welcomed and praised by the Yemeni government, which considered it “a response to international efforts aimed at ending the war and human suffering. It is a real test of the extent of the Iranian-backed militias’ desire for peace, and a test of the effectiveness of the international community calling for an end to the war and the resumption of the political track.” . This is the core and essence of the issue, as the Yemeni government considered that the existence of such an initiative indicates the extent of the seriousness of the international position in addressing the Yemeni crisis and restoring legitimacy, as the international reaction to this initiative did not differ from the previous reactions that did not exceed the limits of support and praise without It imposes on all parties the need to engage in this initiative to put an end to the tragic situation that is getting worse day by day, and this is what Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman warned of the danger of the repercussions of the situation in Yemen on Saudi national security and Yemeni stability, by saying: “No country in the world accepts the presence of a militia on its borders. This is unacceptable to Saudi Arabia, unacceptable to countries in the region, and also unacceptable to legitimacy in Yemen.” The international silence towards the crimes committed by the Houthi group requires a Gulf, Arab and even global response that supports the legitimate government so that it does not appear that the matter is related to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia alone, while the repercussions of the Yemeni crisis threaten the interests of many relevant international and regional parties, which means that silence carries A distorted interpretation of the complacency of the international position, and of its continued failures to impose its will on the Houthi group, whose threats to security and stability are expanding in the entire region and not only in Yemen.

The rhetoric of the legitimate government is not clear

Weakness of the legitimate government’s discourse with the international community, as it is still a confused and unclear discourse, both at the level of its vocabulary or issues, with its heavy reliance on the discourses announced by the allies who support the restoration of their authority and the extension of their hegemony over the situation in Yemen, which leads to confusion in the vision and confusion in the The papers are before world public opinion about what is happening in Yemen and the violations committed by the Houthi group, which may affect international attitudes towards what is happening in Yemeni territory. This is reinforced by the positions of some parties within the countries of the Arab region defending the group’s position, in addition to the support it receives from Iran Perhaps the positions of some Iraqi and Lebanese parties (Hezbollah as a model) prove that. While the Saudi position remains clear and evident from the first moment of the crisis, in the interest of the Kingdom for the security and stability of Yemen and the region on the one hand. On the other hand, its earnest support for peace.

The need to put pressure on world public opinion
The absence of the role of the Yemeni communities abroad, as it is still unclear the position of the majority of the Yemeni communities scattered in various parts of the world, as these communities, especially since their numbers in some countries reach hundreds of thousands, can convey to the world a true picture of what is happening on the ground of violations and attacks And crimes committed against the Yemeni people, which put pressure on world public opinion to move to stop these crimes, deter the group and impose obligations and sanctions on its main supporter (namely, Iran). In this regard, the Yemeni government and civil society institutions need to develop a road map for how to communicate with Yemenis abroad, and try to connect them to the homeland and its issues and problems on an ongoing basis and through new mechanisms.
In summary, the Yemeni crisis, whose situation is worsening and its pace is escalating, and the number of its victims is rising due to the terrorism practiced by the Houthi group, not only inside Yemen, but also in its repeated attacks on Saudi lands, requires that there be a decisive international position capable of imposing international legitimacy and political legitimacy on the situation at home. The Yemeni government, provided that the Yemeni government assumes its legal and political responsibility inside Yemen and in communicating with the communities scattered around the globe to present a vivid picture of the Yemeni reality that is increasing misery and collapse due to the intransigence of the Houthi group in listening to the voice of peace and its international and Gulf initiatives aimed at re-preserving the Yemeni state away From exploiting its circumstances in trade-offs for the benefit of other parties that use it to manage its international and regional files at the expense of the lives and future of the Yemeni people.Yemenis at home and abroad, whether they are in the government or among the people, have great responsibilities in exposing their suffering before the international community so that it does not remain silent and sluggish in the face of the crimes of the terrorist group.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I can’t believe you are engaging in propaganda at the expense of innocent children and women who got killed viciously by Saudi Arabia

coalition strikes killed nearly 20 civilians including women and children.
Saudi-led coalition airstrike that killed at least 26 children and wounded at least 19 more in or near a school bus

Several times Saudia bombed Hospitals, Several times, only targeting hospitals!

Saudis Arabia's cruelty against civilians, children and women, whether they were in hospitals, schools, buildings, are well documented. As well the houthis, one google search will give the report of many well known News and sites stating them. But you trying to gave the imprestion that all of these sites are biased against Saudis only, is sick and viscous. It only shows your true soul.

As well the houthis, one google search will give the report of many well known News and sites stating them.

well can you show me the English sites reporting on how the Houthis were bombing Sunni mosques? or their genocidal campaign against Yemeni Sunnis?

I would like to have some English-language material on that. All I see is the constant flow of "Saudi bad".

"A Saudi-led coalition bombing of a centre for care of the blind in Sanaa City in January 2016, which took place, according to the report, after the Houthis had placed military personnel inside the same complex."

supposing that is true- what are the Houthis doing using civilians as shields?

shiatkfr.png

to people reading- do you seriously think they don't see Sunni blood as halal? probably the only thing restricting them from butchering Sunnis is the opportunity.

as for Saudi... maybe Saudis has done some bad stuff. yeah.

okay. I don't want Saudi to win, I don't want UAE to win. I want Sunnis to win. I want ahlus sunnah wal jamaah to win. maybe the Mughals really did do some bad stuff in India. Okay. I want South Asian Muslims to win against the Hindus regardless.

shiamaskoff (1).jpg

if Saudi has done this, Saudi has done that.... whatever Saudi has done- Yemen should be ruled by the Sunnis and should not be ruled by the Shia. that doesn't change regardless of whatever Saudi has been up to. if Saudi government is crooked- I should therefore be in favor of Shias genociding Sunnis in Yemen, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq?? Of course not. The conclusion doesn't follow from the premise, it is the logical fallacy known as non sequitur.

1642621546334.png

I don't support Shi'ism, Hinduism, Mormonism, Buddhism. I am a Muslim and I support Islam.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
well can you show me the English sites reporting on how the Houthis were bombing Sunni mosques? or their genocidal campaign against Yemeni Sunnis?

I would like to have some English-language material on that. All I see is the constant flow of "Saudi bad".
Theres many, why you don't just search them, aljazeera, reuters and many others are reporting houthis crimes.

"A Saudi-led coalition bombing of a centre for care of the blind in Sanaa City in January 2016, which took place, according to the report, after the Houthis had placed military personnel inside the same complex."

Nice way to demonstrate your displease for reporting Saudia's crimes or trying to blame Houthis for Saudi cruelty. A is bad because B force him to do it, is that what you are saying because there are lot of reports that state these buldings weren't used by houthis, for instance one hospital was bombed because the ambulance took someone 10 km all the way to the hospital, if Saudia thought it was houthi they could striked him before nearing the hospital, they took him from 10 km for God sake, but still. Just say it, you don't care about the civilians if Saudia is the one killing

Theres many, why you don't just search them, aljazeera, reuters and many others are reporting houthis crimes.

this reminds me of when the reporter Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin which newspapers she reads and Palin said she reads all of them without naming one specific example.

I have certainly looked for material in English talking about how the Houthis were bombing sunni mosques, for example. I haven't seen it.

The fact is there is a great flood of "Saudi bad" material in the international media but the Shia simply are not treated the same way.

And it's funny you mention Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is pro-Houthi. Qatar is with the ikwaanis and the ikwaanis are pro-Shia. They're in league with Iran.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Obviously the Houthis are bad, they started this entire conflict but Saudi Arabia has been nothing short of genocidal.

They have killed way more Yemenis than the Houthis have and have contributed to the humanitarian disaster.

For someone who professes Salafism, you really like defending Israel’s best friends. The irony astounds me.

here is a video of the Dar Al-Hadith Mosque burning due to being bombed by the Houthis.... I challenge anyone to show me where CNN or Al Jazeera have reported on this in English.... I doubt Al Jazeera even in Arabic has reported on this

SOURCE: AL-HOUTHI STORMS THE SALAFI "DAR AL-HADITH" IN DHAMAR AND EXPELS STUDENTS AND TEACHERS​

"Monday, April 19, 2021 at: 12:43 am

An informed source said that the Houthi militia seized a Salafi hadith house in the Hada district of Dhamar governorate, in the center of the country, after storming it and expelling those in charge of it and the students of knowledge present in it.

The source indicated that armed crews affiliated with the Houthi militia raided the Salafi Hadith House in the Zarajah district of Al-Hada district, and expelled those in charge of the house and students of knowledge by force of arms.

He added that the Houthi militia forced the Sheikh based in the house, Ali Al-Fotohi, to leave with dozens of sheikhs and students of knowledge who made the house a center for learning legal matters and memorizing the Noble Qur’an, in addition to housing and worship for several years, according to Al-Asema Online.

Dar Zarajah, which includes a mosque, a center for teaching Islamic sciences, a library and annexes as residences for a number of those in charge of it, is one of the Salafi hadith centers branching off from a center for hadith on which the Salafi Sheikh Muhammad al-Imam is based.

Although the Salafi Sheikh Muhammad al-Imam had concluded an agreement two years ago with the leadership of the Houthi militia not to attack him, the Houthi militia, as usual, reneged on the agreement.

The militia is working to complete a series of harassment of the Salafist movement by closing Dar Zaraga, which according to observers is a step that reveals its intention to permanently close the main center at the crossing.

During the past years, the Houthi militia has seized most of the religious educational facilities, as well as seized mosques in areas and replaced those in charge of them with others affiliated with it, in addition to blowing up hundreds of mosques, Quran houses, schools and opposition homes."

all that international media that wants to chant "Saudi bad" 24/7/365..... where are they on reporting about this???????

trust me, I would love to have some English sources on this stuff but where is it??? it isn't there. these are crimes done by the Shia so the international media doesn't care. their agenda is against Sunnis, they would love it if the Shia took over Yemen.

shia2.jpg

I don't think for a second that the Shia are above committing genocide of Sunnis. How did Iran become Shia? It wasn't through peaceful conversion like how Indonesia became Muslim. How many Sunnis did they butcher????

But what i don’t understand is, how are the arabs along with their coalition unable to defeat houthis? They’re not even the majority in Yemen, or enjoy the same modern weapons as the other side. Is it a guerilla war and they blend in with the local people or are they congested in certain areas?

But what i don’t understand is, how are the arabs along with their coalition unable to defeat houthis? They’re not even the majority in Yemen, or enjoy the same modern weapons as the other side. Is it a guerilla war and they blend in with the local people or are they congested in certain areas?

I've read from Saudi news that the Houthis are losing ground and on their way to defeat. I believe they're losing ground but are they facing imminent defeat? I'm not sure. I hope it's true.

I think Iran has armed them pretty well.

I think what they're doing is they are in certain areas but they are mixed in with the civilians. So it's hard for their opponents to do air strikes because then they'll be hitting civilians, plus then the international media can portray it as though it's a war against Yemenis as such rather than a war against the Houthis. I think there are guerrilla tactics being used as well (although I think being mixed in with the civilians would be considered from guerrilla tactics).

I've heard a really staunchly anti-Saudi Yemeni suggest a theory that Saudi deliberately has allowed the war to go on longer than necessary. But even he wanted the Houthis to be defeated and he said he was happy that Saudi joined in fighting them but that he got fed up over time because the war has dragged on.

I'm not sure why it's taking so long but I just hope the Houthis are crushed. Not for the sake of any government but for the sake of ahlus sunnah.

World

VIP

View attachment 212496

to people reading- do you seriously think they don't see Sunni blood as halal? probably the only thing restricting them from butchering Sunnis is the opportunity.

as for Saudi... maybe Saudis has done some bad stuff. yeah.

okay. I don't want Saudi to win, I don't want UAE to win. I want Sunnis to win. I want ahlus sunnah wal jamaah to win. maybe the Mughals really did do some bad stuff in India. Okay. I want South Asian Muslims to win against the Hindus regardless.
Zaidis and Sunnis lived in peace together for centuries in Yemen, stop with the Saudi propaganda.

Zaidis and Sunnis lived in peace together for centuries in Yemen, stop with the Saudi propaganda.

pretty much any Muslim viewpoint that isn't pro-Shia could get labelled as "Saudi propaganda". by the logic of the people that push this narrative, Imam Bukhari when he wrote against the Shia, Saladin when he fought the Shia, Ibn Taymiyyah when he wrote against the Shia, Saddam when he fought the Shia- they could all be "Saudi agents" by the logic of that narrative.

Sunni Muslims throughout history have went up against the Shia but now suddenly you are a "Saudi agent" if you follow the same attitude that has been carried throughout history.

Sunni-Shia relations were better in Yemen before and they did co-exist peacefully- just like they used to in Iraq. All throughout the region, you have this push for Iranian expansion. They're the ones lighting the fire. The Shia are fired up about fighting to take over the region and this explicitly or implicitly means them getting fired up about fighting Sunnis. Sunnis should be just as ready to respond in kind.

It is no more wrong for Sunni Muslims to defend their religion against the rafidah than against Hindus, Christians or whatever other opponents.

Abdiyya Sunni tribes are allies of the Sanaa government, they are fighting against the UAE forces.

Are you holding them up as a form of tokenism? There were blacks that fought in the Confederate army. There are "Muslims" in India who support the bjp. If Modi takes a selfie next to a man with a beard and a kufi, it doesn't change the nature of his regime.

Trending