Housewife or working wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I would want a housewife where i can come home to bariis iyo hilib cooking. I would come behind her and suprise her and give her a warm hug. (this might be from some white movie)
:salute:

housewife will give you sex anytime. wife who has job will make excuses ("am tired", "working on big project", "my thing hurts", .....).

bullshit lool that depends on the women's libido, some housewives might have a low libido and some part time working xalimos may have high libido and would never say 'i'm tired' . So you are bullshitting :draketf:

I reckon all working xalimos take time off , raise the kids and then go back to work when the kids are old enough to start school . 9-5 is comfortable but she needs to be superwoman to pull everything off some woman are not made to do all that.

Knowles is an extreme feminist we don't want her let her marry a snow flake with blue eyes she doesn't deserve a somali man she deserves a crocodile harambe breed man Abu Tyrone Dennis jr!!

bullshit lool that depends on the women's libido, some housewives might have a low libido and some part time working xalimos may have high libido and would never say 'i'm tired' . So you are bullshitting :draketf:

I reckon all working xalimos take time off , raise the kids and then go back to work when the kids are old enough to start school . 9-5 is comfortable but she needs to be superwoman to pull everything off some woman are not made to do all that.

tumblr_nvvdp0TPmX1s02vreo1_400.gif

Strong preference for a housewife, but that would also place extra burdens on my shoulders. Still, I'd like that much more than having kids with a full time employed wife.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
It’s not easy to be a house wife specially in the west coast unless you are married to a doctor or CEO

With that said I wouldn’t mind to be a house wife if the hubby can afford my luxury life style :cool:

Why not both, if she has good job she or I can drop the kids at the daycare since there many Somali owned in the West nowadays.

Because everything is expensive. Rent alone for two bedsroom is $4000 or over plus it’s hard to buy a house with just one income unless the provider makes over six figures.

Two bedroom 4000 where do u live dubai??

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Get up in the morning be prepared to work 8 hour shift which nobody likes to do or get up and cook which mostly takes an hour to do so and then just do whatever u want with the rest of the day u can go out shopping or chill with your friends!!

I will say this that housewives are more happier than a woman who works!! And I was told this none other by a female! Feminism corrupted women really bad! #GlorifyingHousewives

You can't really compare 8 hours work to what a mother really does especially when she's cooking and cleaning and on top of that raising the kids when both parents should be raising the kids and taking care of their household

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What's funny is that majority of Somalis want a woman that cooks and cleans and takes care of the kids

Let's flip the script don't you think the girls want a guy that's a good role model to his kids spends time with them provides for his family helps them with cooking and cleaning around the house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending