Housewife or working wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get up in the morning be prepared to work 8 hour shift which nobody likes to do or get up and cook which mostly takes an hour to do so and then just do whatever u want with the rest of the day u can go out shopping or chill with your friends!!

I will say this that housewives are more happier than a woman who works!! And I was told this none other by a female! Feminism corrupted women really bad! #GlorifyingHousewives

Muji

VIP
Get up in the morning be prepared to work 8 hour shift which nobody likes to do or get up and cook which mostly takes an hour to do so and then just do whatever u want with the rest of the day u can go out shopping or chill with your friends!!

I will say this that housewives are more happier than a woman who works!! And I was told this none other by a female! Feminism corrupted women really bad! #GlorifyingHousewives

@Adan men usually who want housewives are broke and controlling.

Someone like Bill Gates wants his wife to have drive and ambition.

Also, don’t act like you can maintain a xalimo without government assistance.

How are they controlling and the broke one is the one who wants his wife to assist with the bills I personally don't care if she works or not... the controlling part is men who don't follow the religion properly but I rather have a housewife bcoz she will be happier to stay and Hangout with her friends rather than work! .....Am I disabled when I need government assistance??!!

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're pretty ignorant. Most women choose to be housewives and are more comfortable staying at home instead of working all night. My father didn't force for my mother nor was he broke as he was a successful businessman. My mother chose to be a housewife after she began having kids and that's what most women do, it's nature. You sound like a delusional feminist.

I wouldn't mind my wife working but soon as we have kids, she has to become a housewife which most logical and sensible women do. Plus, my dream job which I'm working for in my university has a promising wealth so honestly, she doesn't need to work but I would prefer her to work if we didn't have kids.

Shaqada guuriga howsheeda Way badantahay too. Escpacially when you have more than 2 children. So housewives Are NOT happier than working women.

Cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids.being a housewife is fulltime job

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Dee walal this study is done in cadaan household. Cadan children are different. Somali children waxay ka dhigayaan inad malinti boqol jair ashahadtid.

Abaayo or Huuno, I know many Somali families with hard working fathers who provide, protect and lead their families. The mothers seem very happy to be housewives because they have to take care of their kids which is the most important thing you can do as a mother.

You're only miserable if you have 7 kids and your husband is broke and useless. That's a curse and alhamdulillah I wasn't born in such a family.

So don't worry being a housewive unless you want to end up with a broke and useless husband.
:manny:

housewife will give you sex anytime. wife who has job will make excuses ("am tired", "working on big project", "my thing hurts", .....).

Muji

VIP
You're pretty ignorant. Most women choose to be housewives and are more comfortable staying at home instead of working all night. My father didn't force for my mother nor was he broke as he was a successful businessman. My mother chose to be a housewife after she began having kids and that's what most women do, it's nature. You sound like a delusional feminist.

I wouldn't mind my wife working but soon as we have kids, she has to become a housewife which most logical and sensible women do. Plus, my dream job which I'm working for in my university has a promising wealth so honestly, she doesn't need to work but I would prefer her to work if we didn't have kids.

Lol I’m ignorant? Just because your fob mother was content cooking and cleaning doesn’t mean educated women will be.

Just go and marry your cousin from Somalia, you exemplify everything wrong with Somali men. Toxic, insecure, controlling and delusional.

Lol I’m ignorant? Just because your fob mother was content cooking and cleaning doesn’t mean educated women will be.

Just go and marry your cousin from Somalia, you exemplify everything wrong with Somali men. Toxic, insecure, controlling and delusional.

Somali men are declared to be the bravest and ajnabi girls thirst for somali men it's known just bcoz barkhaad showed up in captain Phillips without knowing his unique breed suddenly all somalis are ugly what a joke!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

My mother was a teacher in Canada so she's not a fob lol and many educated Somali women end up being housewives so you're clearly a dolt if you believe in your statement. I was simply giving you an example to debunk your lies.

Marry my cousin? It's that what you're going to do? I know plenty of women here who would love to being housewived if they find a guy with a good career so I already got my pockets full here.

No Somali men are toxic, insecure, controlling or delusional. You're simply talk about your father and compare him to the rest of good Somali men with good wives.

You just need to remember that women who become mothers end up being housewives and it simply natures way. No boogyman is forcing them, so please take your toxic feminazi mentality elsewhere.
:camby:

Last edited:
If it was up to me I would prefer her to stay during the critical ages of the childs life, after the children are a certain age she can look for a part-time job to make that degree come to a good use.

Women that only care about their careers aren't good mothers anyway, if she shows @Knowles like tendencies she is a no go for every male perhaps a cadaan cuck will be willing to let his babies be brought up by some strange people will his wife is slaving away at work just to prove "Muh Equality"
Be reminded that these are the same children who grow up to let their parents rot away in retirement housing.

Sidenote: Nowadays it is more acceptable simply because in some places *cough* London *cough* both need to work just to get by and provide a future for their children but if this isn't the case and the man is capable of providing then I don't see a reason for the mother to be away from the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts