Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Apt

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you're very much driven by emotions, I know what resides means. what I mean "I don't live in it" is because I'm so caught up with life and money that I am away from the house for most of the time

Apollo

VIP
Lots of people here are young adults who live on their own. This demographic usually lives more in apartments than in their own houses.

upload_2019-5-13_2-11-1.png

upload_2019-5-13_2-42-38.jpeg

I’m growing tomatoes, strawberries and herbs in the little garden. Rats or Possums (I’m not sure which one) keep attacking and eating my produce and that net worked because yesterday, I had the first full (not half-eaten) ripe strawberry in 9 months. Ooh what a feeling!!!

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-13_2-42-21.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-13_2-42-21.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 128
Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Houses are only good if it's close to the city. My fam lives in the suburbs and you need to drive 30+ minutes to get downtown compared to me only having to drive 5 minutes. Much prefer Apartments/Condos.

Houses are only good if it's close to the city. My fam lives in the suburbs and you need to drive 30+ minutes to get downtown compared to me only having to drive 5 minutes. Much prefer Apartments/Condos.

@Aaegal

I normally ride my bicycle to the city, it takes me 20 minutes, unless I've to meet a client and need to put on a suit, then I will drive.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
@Aaegal

I normally ride my bicycle to the city, it takes me 20 minutes, unless I've to meet a client and need to put on a suit, then I will drive.

I do that sometimes, if it's not too sunny outside. There is a trail by my house that goes downtown. My last job I would ride my bike to work and then shower once I got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.