Hottest female in sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
How? Stop lying about me, those were the homies.

I demand an apology. You've wronged me and dragged character into the mud.
Am sure them magically disappearing after fighting with you had nothing to do with it also nayaa why don't you get that asshole admin to give me my rights to change my dp back.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Am sure them magically disappearing after fighting with you had nothing to do with it also nayaa why don't you get that asshole admin to give me my rights to change my dp back.
When did I ever fight them? Stop accusing me of things I've no parts in. Don't call me nayaa, you .

I put on a sexy lady as dp and motherfucker banned me from ever changing my dp:kendrickcry:
I kindly asked him to give me my rights back in a thread I made he deleted and called me a faggit as the reason for deleting of my thread:kendrickcry:
very unprofessional mods help her out

Last edited by a moderator:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ok abaayo I love you get him to give me back my rights:kendrickcry:
I don't have the power to do that. Wtf I'm just a regular member like you wallahi. If the admin restricted you from changing your DP then he must have a valid reason.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I don't have the power to do that. Wtf I'm just a regular member like you wallahi. If the admin restricted you from changing your DP then he must have a valid reason.
This degenerate bakhti had a a naked woman as his dp a few months ago so I reported him. It disappeared within the hour.
:siilaanyolaugh:
Thanks mods.
:salute:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No am a light kinda brown girl aren't you the one who wrote a post of if your lightskinned don't come to australia bet your dark like dhuxul already:liberaltears:
I honestly don't know why skin tone is a variable for beauty. I've seen sexy ass dark skinned women and ugly ass light skinned women. It really is about facial features and the body if we're being honest. This is coming from a light skinned nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.