It looked like a white girl.

**instigates**

tenor.gif
Of course you would say that when your probably dark like dhuxul

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Of course you would say that when your probably dark like dhuxul
Loooooool

I’m not dark, but your insecurities is showing. You’re probably a man. Why does it matter to you if anonymous people on the internet find you hot? Lmfao

Fels

#trollhunter
Loooooool

I’m not dark, but your insecurities is showing. You’re probably a man. Why does it matter to you if anonymous people on the internet find you hot? Lmfao
I honestly don't give a f*ck but when you say oh that's not you obviously am gonna say something innit your just another xalimo that's fucked up in the brain picking on @gooney and calling his mother a cos of something he said what a shameless digusting peice of shit
Plus am not a man we had this discussion before you MJ halimo with a memory of a goldfish:susp:

Gibiin-Udug

I honestly don't give a f*ck but when you say oh that's not you obviously am gonna say something innit your just another xalimo that's fucked up in the brain picking on @gooney and calling his mother a whire cos of something he said what a shameless digusting peice of shit
Plus am not a man we had this discussion before you MJ halimo with a memory of a goldfish:susp:
Says the insecure beluga whale that’s crying about if @government find her attractive. Cat fishing ass.

:nahgirl:

Fels

#trollhunter
Says the insecure beluga whale that’s crying about if @government find her attractive. Cat fishing ass.

:nahgirl:
Like i said i don't even give a f*ck about him finding me attractive but when someone comes to me and says that's not me am obviously gonna disagree with them and no am not fat stop describing yourself you lonely ass b
:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Like i said i don't even give a f*ck about him finding me attractive but when someone comes to me and says that's not me am obviously disagree with them and no am not fat stop describing yourself you lonely ass b
Then why are you crying? :liberaltears:

Like i said i don't even give a f*ck about him finding me attractive but when someone comes to me and says that's not me am obviously gonna disagree with them and no am not fat stop describing yourself you lonely ass b
You don't need to lie about it. All females crave my attention:duck:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
xaax.... is it a verb? a noun? Adjective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts