Hotel Rwanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actor was sinister as hell, using words like cockroaches lol. Makes me wonder how Rwanda is peaceful today. Maybe the philosophy from the dumb movie Purge holds a bit of truth. If you think about it, Rwanda experienced a Purge incident. They slaughtered each other for a short time and lives in a peaceful existence today. It will be one of my travel destinations for sure.

There needs to be a thorough investigation of their female specimens if you catch my drift. :denzelnigga:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I feel bad for the tutis and hutus. At least they moved on and built their country. I'm proud of them.

You must be a butthurt baranbaro:gucciwhat:

I will snipe you if we lived in the 90s, no pun intended Mr Wesley :trumpsmirk:
Nah

I always see people insulting a my subclan on Somali politics and Tribal council section but I don't become butthurt like you lot and type an essay on how my ancestors pillaged your village 200 years ago

99% of the time I forget the shit I read on this site anyway

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nah

I always see people insulting a my subclan on Somali politics and Tribal council section but I don't become butthurt like you lot and type an essay on how my ancestors pillaged your village 200 years ago

99% of the time I forget the shit I read on this site anyway

I say it like it is, if that upsets ppl it's not my problem :kanyeshrug:

I say it like it is, if that upsets ppl it's not my problem :kanyeshrug:
Nah I aint upset but if that's how you like spending your time then it's up to you

But I just wonder what do you gain from having never ending arguments on an anonymous site?

During FKD no side will admit loss and you will all forget the discussion the next day

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Nah I aint upset but if that's how you like spending your time then it's up to you

But I just wonder what do you gain from having never ending arguments on an anonymous site?

During FKD no side will admit loss and you will all forget the discussion the next day

Who says it's never ending :gucciwhat:

Do you think i'm Dr Kaniini who posts 2hr podcasts bashing enemy clans :gucciwhat:

My FKD credentials are proven, ppl tag me to bring heat, so unless you want to catch these hot ones i suggest you move along:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts