HOTEL AL KHALEEJ - PROGRESSING 90% COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Heres what I think its not much profit in hotels reason they want a hotel is for prestige purpose To be known and talked about that you own a hotel

One good positives the more there are the cheaper it is to stay 10$ a night and you have your own shower TV and wife & free WiFi.

It's like the bottled water, there's so many brands that it's the cheapest and affordable to everyone

SirLancelLord

VIP
Does anyone know the status of the Laami the Dalwada Hoose of Erigavo & Las Anod proposed a while ago where they said they want to create a Main Street with shops and high rises in the side like HGA.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Exactly wax kale sameya theres one Guy who makes a killing from Tea company is called barakah chai or something Guy even Built a mosque in Hargeisa

If I was in government I would encourage all these diaspora to build in Eri or laas with tax cuts & breaks remove the burden on HGA then fix the airport's encourage airlines to fly there aswell

If I was in government I would encourage all these diaspora to build in Eri or laas with tax cuts & breaks remove the burden on HGA then fix the airport's encourage airlines to fly there aswell

Only Eri and Laas. why? Why not Burco as well, the heartland of Somaliland, the city with the most beautiful town planning and wider roads, the city blessed with water and flat land.

Look how simple and beautiful this building is,
OqqGBwe.jpg

SirLancelLord

VIP
Only Eri and Laas. why? Why not Burco as well, the heartland of Somaliland, the city with the most beautiful town planning and wider roads, the city blessed with water and flat land.

Burco we'll sort out once the corrupt is gone and the airport is developed and re-opened

SirLancelLord

VIP
These are private developments and it has nothing to with the governments and corruption.

Yes and private developement can be advised in other places it's not qasab. They can just say if you build there no tax for the first 2 years and other incentives. Don't you know why certain small countries have loads of banks and companies never they're a tax haven.

Imagine if Somalilland fixes their financial regulation and banking act we could try to become a tax haven encouraging people to incest in property & commercial

Yes and private developement can be advised in other places it's not qasab. They can just say if you build there no tax for the first 2 years and other incentives. Don't you know why certain small countries have loads of banks and companies never they're a tax haven.

Imagine if Somalilland fixes their financial regulation and banking act we could try to become a tax haven encouraging people to incest in property & commercial

Sxb in Somaliland we have brain died old farts, who have no idea what they are doing, no vision, no strategy, lthey should let the young and educated ones lead the country or at least let them hold the impart positions, we need fresh idea, so that we can shape our future and the future of the next generation.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Ugly as building. Daryel should let others design and they build because their designs are terrible

I from the area. Lakiin these expensive chain's wont be able to get people to sleep there . Im qurba joog and when i go i sleep and barde or gargar in hargeysa . 8 a piece. In burco i usally go to nugaal hotel.
Lakiin no one can afford 30 dollars for a hotel or more only minister or aqils on payrolls.
But why are they so expensive? Are they catering to certain peoples and are afraid to drop the standard on who rents? If you go to other poor countries you'll find that the hotel prices are adjusted according to the economy, which in the end makes much more profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts