HOTEL AL KHALEEJ - PROGRESSING 90% COMPLETE

Status
Not open for further replies.
GZd4VQ7.jpg

Is the design off. Where is being built. Burco?

They are building in Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera, all at the same time, al khaleej hotels and Jees hotels are both new hotel chains, they are building all major cities such as Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera at the moment, I already posted Jees hotels in this sub forum earlier.

They are building in Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera, all at the same time, al khaleej hotels and Jees hotels are both new hotel chains, they are building all major cities such as Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera at the moment, I already posted Jees hotels in this sub forum earlier.
I doubt they will profit anytime soon. Too many nice hotels and not enough people to sleep there.

Hotels in Somaliland are very profitable, we have all kind of hotels, from $10 up to $200 per night.
I from the area. Lakiin these expensive chain's wont be able to get people to sleep there . Im qurba joog and when i go i sleep and barde or gargar in hargeysa . 8 a piece. In burco i usally go to nugaal hotel.
Lakiin no one can afford 30 dollars for a hotel or more only minister or aqils on payrolls.

I from the area. Lakiin these expensive chain's wont be able to get people to sleep there . Im qurba joog and when i go i sleep and barde or gargar in hargeysa . 8 a piece. In burco i usally go to nugaal hotel.
Lakiin no one can afford 30 dollars for a hotel or more only minister or aqils on payrolls.

Sxb I know of course they have customers, especially in the summer all these hotels are fully booked. not only that, they serve food and beverages, meetings, meher gatherings, aroos, part, etc.

Sxb I know of course they have customers, especially in the summer all these hotels are fully booked. not only that, they serve food and beverages, meetings, meher gatherings, aroos, part, etc.
Yh food like shiine kaare in burco. Lakiin not the 50 dollar a night. I was in burco for 2 weeks last month and 1 week in Laas. That would be 600 if it was 30 or 1000 if 50. Wa waali in somalia.

Yh food like shiine kaare in burco. Lakiin not the 50 dollar a night. I was in burco for 2 weeks last month and 1 week in Laas. That would be 600 if it was 30 or 1000 if 50. Wa waali in somalia.

Shiine Kaare, is just normal and every day restaurant. There are many expensive food restaurants, seems like you never pass, the airport and plaza road lol. Magaalada maad gelinba malaa.

Shiine Kaare, is just normal and every day restaurant. There are many expensive food restaurants, seems like you never pass, the airport and plaza road lol. Magaalada maad gelinba malaa.
Im like a regular at shiine. Most of the drivers that pass by i know. Harti. Also my man Sooraan comes around. I have been in burco numerous times. Stayed there 1 month last year and 2 weeks this year. Im frugal.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Im like a regular at shiine. Most of the drivers that pass by i know. Harti. Also my man Sooraan comes around. I have been in burco numerous times. Stayed there 1 month last year and 2 weeks this year. Im frugal.

Wish Erigavo & Las Anod gets a piece of the developement Hargeisa has had enough it's too crowded. I wish the Govt advises people to invest in those places and build those up.

Wish Erigavo & Las Anod gets a piece of the developement Hargeisa has had enough it's too crowded. I wish the Govt advises people to invest in those places and build those up.
Laas is blowing up. Manshallah. Ceerigaabo is like the cottage getaway. It should be like whenyou go back to the country type location. Telesom buikding in ceeri is waiting for elevators and it will be the biggest hotel. There are like 4 more hotels supposed to be buikt this year .
Yasin Dualeh from kaftanka siysada is building a hotel in ceeri also running for mayor

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats with Somalis and hotels?

They got hotels everywhere in Hargeisa I cant imagine investing 50-100k and not make profit on it

I doubt theres that much money to make from hotels imo if you make a special wedding hall thats different from all others you gonna make a killing

SirLancelLord

VIP
Whats with Somalis and hotels?

They got hotels everywhere in Hargeisa I cant imagine investing 50-100k and not make profit on it

I doubt theres that much money to make from hotels imo if you make a special wedding hall thats different from all others you gonna make a killing

Think it's still profitable that's why people still do it. But building malls is the fashion now too as you can rent all the spaces and make a killing

SirLancelLord

VIP
Laas is blowing up. Manshallah. Ceerigaabo is like the cottage getaway. It should be like whenyou go back to the country type location. Telesom buikding in ceeri is waiting for elevators and it will be the biggest hotel. There are like 4 more hotels supposed to be buikt this year .
Yasin Dualeh from kaftanka siysada is building a hotel in ceeri also running for mayor

I've just prepared the land and currently designing & planning to build a coffee shop in Burco.

But also thinking about maybe a gym haven't decided yet what to put next to it

Would love to do something in Erigavo but don't know yet, need to find out what it needs and what will be profitable, I'll see when I come in spring

I've just prepared the land and currently designing & planning to build a coffee shop in Burco.

But also thinking about maybe a gym haven't decided yet what to put next to it
The whole gym thing is sweepin the somalis . You would make money and have like 5 10 monthly membership.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Think it's still profitable that's why people still do it. But building malls is the fashion now too as you can rent all the spaces and make a killing
Heres what I think its not much profit in hotels reason they want a hotel is for prestige purpose To be known and talked about that you own a hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.