horta what's wrong with some somali girls?

I don't know why i did it but i clicked that accursed video of that youtuber with the preganancy rumours and i was shocked to see all those halimos defending her. I really cannot fathom how some women think this sort of behaviour is okay and that raising it is somehow bad and one should mind their own business. This is how qashinimo and fahsha is normalised. All it takes is people to get used to this sort of illicit behaviour and suddenly it becomes so normalised and next thing we have is people having garaac kids left right and centre.

One particular comment struck me. the commentator a halimo no suprise says, ''. Second why are you so pressed? It’s life and only Allah truly knows. Like go read a book or something besides getting upset over someone who’s living her life. What’s written for WILL NOT PASS YOU''

Do these imbeciles not see what is happening? Look at this poor child. born out of wedlock raised alone. eventually leading to more issues down the line. Somali society suffers.

Just look at the following saying by the prophet saw himself

''"The likeness of the man who observes the limits prescribed by Allah and that of the man who transgresses them is like a group of people who get on board a ship after casting lots. Some of them are in its lower deck and some of them in its upper (deck). Those who are in its lower (deck), when they require water, go to the occupants of the upper deck, and say to them: `If we make a hole in the bottom of the ship, we shall not harm you.' If they (the occupants of the upper deck) leave them to carry out their design they all will be drowned. But if they do not let them go ahead (with their plan), all of them will remain safe". [Al-Bukhari] ''

We learn from this Hadeeth that the consequences of committing acts which are forbidden in Islam are not confined only to those persons who commit them, but the whole society has to suffer the consequences. That child grows up fatherless, with poor role model of a mother and he/she grows and carries out that same mentality. He impregnates someone and the cycle repeats. He gets into gangs or crime. If it is a she well i wont go into that.
And yet these halimos Wants to say let them live their lives. Don't call them upon it.

It comes back to this whole issue of sinning and passing judgement. I lost count how many times i come across halimos saying only Allah can judge' In essence it is saying it is okay to commit fornication, drink, have kids out of wedlock, drugs the whole shebang, ... no right to judge but only Allah can.

There is a chilling verse on the quran on this

''Cursed by the tongue of David and of Jesus the son of Mary were those who disbelieved among the children of Israel. That was because they disobeyed and transgressed. They would not prevent one another from the wrongdoing they did. How evil was that which they were doing''.

Basically Nabi Dawud and Nabi isa cursed those jews who did not prevent one another from committing evil. Not just the one doing the evil. But the ones who didnt do anything about it.

Enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil is a one of the pillars of believing muslim. Its absolutely shocking how many somali girls do not even have an idea about this concept

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Sxb, a lot are lost.

what I am more concerned about are the impressionable 13-15 yr olds watching this, who may not have the best parents - and think this kinda stuff is okay.

a lot of young girls look up to these kind of people

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
if they’re on yt regularly enough to go around commenting they were already done for
that’s a minority and not representative of us all anyway :manny:
- xalimoid

Sxb, a lot are lost.

what I am more concerned about are the impressionable 13-15 yr olds watching this, who may not have the best parents - and think this kinda stuff is okay.

a lot of young girls look up to these kind of people

Guess what is going to happen to those girls as they can brainwashed by these youtubers.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Leave them alone, you can’t hold women accountable in the western world so you have to just ignore what they do unless they are a family member.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Leave them alone, you can’t hold women accountable in the western world so you have to just ignore what they do unless they are a family member.

It’s difficult even when it is a family member, especially when your parents are not as religious as you are. Speaking from experience.

T1a

Oberbefehlshaber der Somalier Genetik Gruppe
I feel an extreme sadness for the child. It will grow up confused, half black west sub Saharan African with no father.

Unfortunately, this kid will likely become another statistic. Fail school, do drugs, get killed, fail life. I really hope I’m wrong, but there’s a reason for statistics.

As for the “woman”, not only has she betrayed and disgraced the Somali race but the religion of her parents also. At the moment this isn’t cause for concern as 99.99% of Somali women understand the importance of full racially Somali children, however it is something that needs to be checked up on every now and then to make sure this isn’t compromised.

Last edited:
men are the same, they won't ever give the same energy to a man who sins as they do to women. to them theres some kind of invisible code or something. in fact somali people in general make excuses for men who commit zina and other sins. They will comment on his personality and say something like how hes at least a decent person, or at least hes nice. Do you think they would ever do the same for a women with the same behavior?

but I agree with you that some people go to far to eefend other peoples sins. Its one thing to not talk about someone behind their back, but we still have to advise others against evil, its not judging, its a command in fact.

Xaruun

VIP
men are the same, they won't ever give the same energy to a man who sins as they do to women. to them theres some kind of invisible code or something. in fact somali people in general make excuses for men who commit zina and other sins. They will comment on his personality and say something like how hes at least a decent person, or at least hes nice. Do you think they would ever do the same for a women with the same behavior?
Someone always has to respond with this exact same cliche every time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
This nigga has a wife and hes watching what other hoes do with they seal:mjlol:

Get ur money up lame ass nigga :francis:
Respect The Grind.

387C744C-4E21-46C1-80AB-234D6268EBF2.jpeg

Someone always has to respond with this exact same cliche every time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
maybe its a cliche because its true? the OP came with a claim to stereotype somali women with something that is a problem with muslims in general, and I gave him an example that maybe you guys with your biased lenses over looked

:lolbron: they are women between their legs something soft and moist.
They are the biggest followers of the anti christ..just worry about your women..if everybody care and worry about their women collectively we can have good Somali women.

Trending