horta what's wrong with some somali girls?

Xaruun

VIP
Hoes are very important to society if there was no s then the world would be fukked. The amount of 1ncels would triple and they'd start chimping out. People don,'t understand how many school shootings have been stopped because of these ties :mjlol:
Incels are around because of too much tery though. Some people want a normal relationship. Islam fixes the incel problem pretty well.

men are the same, they won't ever give the same energy to a man who sins as they do to women. to them theres some kind of invisible code or something. in fact somali people in general make excuses for men who commit zina and other sins. They will comment on his personality and say something like how hes at least a decent person, or at least hes nice. Do you think they would ever do the same for a women with the same behavior?

but I agree with you that some people go to far to eefend other peoples sins. Its one thing to not talk about someone behind their back, but we still have to advise others against evil, its not judging, its a command in fact.

c'mon now. enough about the whataboutism. if you want to start threads on qashin holos like that sharmouta guy be my guest.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Leave them alone, you can’t hold women accountable in the western world so you have to just ignore what they do unless they are a family member.

You can still speak against public displays of sin, do what you want but keep the shit off the timeline if you don't want criticism.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I read somewhere that the girl was raised by foster parents? I'm not sure why people are shocked or surprised, where is her upbringing?

I don't know why i did it but i clicked that accursed video of that youtuber with the preganancy rumours and i was shocked to see all those halimos defending her. I really cannot fathom how some women think this sort of behaviour is okay and that raising it is somehow bad and one should mind their own business. This is how qashinimo and fahsha is normalised. All it takes is people to get used to this sort of illicit behaviour and suddenly it becomes so normalised and next thing we have is people having garaac kids left right and centre.
In the old days dom and ty behavior was heavily policed by married females especially the older Alpha ones because they understood the ramifications of being silent.

The first homes to be destroyed are there's and if it continues unabated it eventually tears down the entire fabric of the community and the biggest losers when that happens are the middle-aged and older females.

As a result, they are heavily incentivized to polices such destructive behaviors, in Somalia they go as far as FGM which is entirely run by older female's.

Such incentive's no longer exist in a broken society like today because the satanist have taught these female's that shamelessness and promiscuity are tools of self-empowerment and independence.

Hence their staunch defense of status quo, the only reasons why they would defend the status quo is because they are active participants in some shape or form or inactive past participant with a guilty conscious.

It's a great way to test your potential wife if your in doubt.

Bring up public cases like these and observe her behavior, if you see anything other disgust on her face and harsh words, run for the woods!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
*****s are around because of too much tery though. Some people want a normal relationship. Islam fixes the ***** problem pretty well.
Bro they exist because of the fact they cant get pussy bro. Ik a lot of niggas that was on some suicidal shit because they couldn't get any play until they bumped into a ty, lost they v-card and turned all happy

Xaruun

VIP
Bro they exist because of the fact they cant get pussy bro. Ik a lot of niggas that was on some suicidal shit because they couldn't get any play until they bumped into a ty, lost they v-card and turned all happy
Was is worth committing zina though? Unless they were gaal

Trending

Latest posts