NSFW HORRIFIC! GRAPHIC FOOTAGE! Geeljire films just shot and dying faarax in Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You laughed at comment
Something is wrong with you lady

Emily

Kiss my futo.
5560.jpg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Emily

Kiss my futo.
5560.jpg
:deadrose: Enough Sspot for tonight.

Eedo @Basra you won the event;

Kulaha "kiss my futo":mjkkk::mjhaps::mjcry: damn!!! "I'm deceased" :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: xabashida maxeey fahmi kartaa:mjlaugh: Walle waa yaab:kanyehmm:
Have a good one, I'm done for tonight to say the least:ehh:... The Internet ain't a safe place:manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Is across from Franklin library:kanyeshrug:

A fellow darod bit the dust huh I can tell by the location:wow:
The mix of mexican mami and habash queens I find in that area:wow:
That's your cousin. AUN to him.

The Habeshas in Franklin are all fobs, stop lying.

P.s

It's time to mourn Salah. Stop bringing you dusty love life into this.

Me too, in real life I don't know what qabiil is but on sspot I'm the fuckimg villain :devilish:
I can't tell most somalis apart like that Outside mj girls(years of being around them) usually anybody who's super dark I assume is hawiye until that person tells me otherwise though:deadrose:

Nah , somalis are frank.This guy was gonna die so he was just telling his viewers that this guy was gonna die.

Cangeero

Sxb, I didn’t watch the clip and I’ve no clue why someone will film a dying person and not render them assistance, even if it is words of endearment, or encouragement to fight on. Anyway, Rip to the victim.

Last edited:
I'm glad it was taken down :nvjpqts: reported it yesterday but I'm sure we'll see something similar soon, these people have no naxariis.

Status
Not open for further replies.