NSFW HORRIFIC! GRAPHIC FOOTAGE! Geeljire films just shot and dying faarax in Minneapolis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Deceased! Alla ha u naxariisto.

Man had the whole magazine completed on him.

When the officer cuts his shirt you can see all the holes.
Who shot him? The police?
Actually feel sorry for him. May Allah grant him jannatul firdaus:meleshame::mjcry::meleshame:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wish & hope these Farahs taping this will die in a horrific traffic accident and be taped. ....inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon they could at least have said to the dying Farah to say laa ilaha illallah muhammadan abduhu wa rasulullah

The medic was very careless & incompetent. Why was he concerned with removing his shirt more than start pumping his heart and giving him an oxygen mask. Idiots. I guess i watched alot ER show

Last edited:
These faraxs are useless saying he will certainly die while an African American is saying stay with us. The least they could have done is remind him of the shahada.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These faraxs are useless saying he will certainly die while an African American is saying stay with us. The least they could have done is remind him of the shahada.

I agree. The black guy had more heart than this farahs. I have always said black people have more souls than other races. But that dont mean they are perfect.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Innaa lillahi waa innaa lillahi raajicuun.

This guys have to learn to repeat the shahada all the time till he is gone.

They are talking nonsense while a brother is dying infront of them.

He was hit on the lungs. See how he gasps for air.

Somalis are utterly brutal...when a person is dying they should’ve not tell him he is dying, goshhhhh! The dude kept saying “Kani manoolaanayo, waar iska ashahaado”. I understand if you tell him “ashaahado”. That’s commendable but don’t rub his imminent demise on a guy breathing for air.

Btw he was feeling pain when the officer was applying pressure on his wounds.

No man could survive them amount of shots. He had one in the heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending