Horn African Christians or Somali Bantu Muslims?

Which group do you feel closer to?

• Horn African Christians

• Somali Bantu Muslims

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Horn African Jews.

Totally non-related but do you know how Ethiopian Jews meaning Beta Israel by and large kept their Nilo-Saharan paternal haplogroups despite being Agaw Cushites ? Did they, unlike the rest of us, cuck the non-Africans or is it just that they aren’t as patriarchal?
:hmm:

Amxaar are expansionists who threaten Somalia's existence and have a track record of brutally killing Somalis in Somali Galbeed.

How could you feel closer to them?

The Oromos that border Somalis are Muslim too and are doing same thing :zhqjlmx:. Besides the Bantu expansion means the end of our existence and is more urgent.

Apollo

VIP
You dna nerds are to blame for cringey displays like this

Habeshas don't have large foreign Bantu populations occupying their best agricultural land. Somalia is largely a desert/semi-arid with the small strip of fertility being occupied by a foreign nation. This is bound to cause tensions.

Secondly, the AU headquarters are located in Ethiopia and Ethiopian schooling/media inculcates them with pan-Africanism. They also feel some pride in that their tricolour was copied by other African nations. Somalis are not under any of that propaganda and largely don't believe in pan-Africanism.

Lastly, at the time of writing, most of Sub-Saharan Africa is Christian rather than Muslim and Habeshas will naturally feel more kinship towards Christian Africans.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
What some folks here don't understand is how dangerous Christianity is. It is the single most dangerous ideology to Somalis.

A Christian must be fought against at all costs. A Jewish zionist is lesser a threat than an accursed Catholic/Orthodox

Arabs are loyal to be because I tell them I am from the lineage of Shiekh Isaaq.

Loool imagine they stop taking your word for it and want to see receipts by the way of DNA results :lolbron:
867EF178-A597-4677-9527-3FD80A52FDD3.gif

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Likely not true, especially not in the diaspora.

In Scandinavia, Habeshas hang out more with Somalis than with Christian Arabs like Assyrians. I have witnessed it firsthand.

Diaspora are not representative of populations back home, especially in the bottom half of the third world like us. But talk to anyone with any real life experience with Habesha and Somali Bantus and they would pick the Bantus every time. They speak the same language as us, the same religion, a lot of mannerisms and customs are shared. Not to mention there’s a lot of bad blood historically with Habesha.

As a Scandinavian can you confirm for me that Habeshas socialize more with Somalis than with Assyrians (also Orthodox Christians) who are quite populous in Scandinavia.
I have half Oromo and Habashi childhood friend and know many Eritrean people. Many of the Eritreans here have lived in Sudan for a time, so many speak Arabic. Habashis, Sudanis, and Somalis are close where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts