Horn African Christians or Somali Bantu Muslims?

Which group do you feel closer to?

• Horn African Christians

• Somali Bantu Muslims

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will never be a united ummah, guaranteed. The Islamic world will forever be disintegrated.
I know that sxb.

Muslim brotherhood doesn't literally mean unification of the Islamic World, only an alliance/close friendship between Muslims. Similar as to how Orthodox Christians around the World have a sense of brotherhood with each other.

Apollo

VIP
I know that sxb.

Muslim brotherhood doesn't literally mean unification of the Islamic World, only an alliance of peoples that share a common Islamic values etc. Similar as to how Orthodox Christians around the World have a sense of brotherhood with each other.

I think it is a very weak and superficial 'brotherhood'. Even in the West, Muslims have segregated mosques by ethnicity whenever their group is large enough. The laangaabs go to diverse mosques, but the laandheers have their own ethnic mosques often.

Even in the US when they were still deeply religious they had separate churches for each ethnic community (white, AA, Hispanic etc).

Even in the West, Muslims have segregated mosques by ethnicity whenever their group is large enough.
That's largely not true. Masjids are always diverse, ofc you'll observe an ethnic majority in some mosques that are in certain areas populated largely by one ethnic group.

However, they never officially declare their mosque is only for Muslims of a certain ethnic background & are always open to Muslims of any ethnic/racial background. Unlike the Christians that actually declare their Churches are only meant for a certain ethnicity/race & prevent outsiders from entering to worship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending