HORMUUD 2020 Exams

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I didnt even know Hormud held these kinda competitions. There is however one small detail I must mentioned. A few weeks ago, gobolka Gedo showed us that it can produce great minds. But many of you were skeptical.
Some even hands down denied those students the proper congratulations.

They said the government was involved
They shouted corruption, war Farmaajaa ka dembeeyo. So coming back to this post.

Hormud is a Hawiye owned company, its stats cannot be mimicked, and it does not pick and choose the winner of its competition.

And if it did, well...it would choose a hawiye candidate.

Kaalinta koowad waxaa soo gashay a girl by the name of (Basra Cabdiqadir Maxamed) oo ka soo jeedo...again..Gobolka Gedo.

Some of you envy rittled folks will come out and say those Hormud officials have fabricated the process. Shout out to Basra

Rer Gedo, I respect yall. Keep doing whatchu doing. Number one in Somalia, and now number one in them Hormud competitions.

Attachments

• 20200915_080941.jpg
    20200915_080941.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didnt even know Hormud held these kinda competitions. There is however one small detail I must mentioned. A few weeks ago, gobolka Gedo showed us that it can produce great minds. But many of you were skeptical.
Some even hands down denied those students the proper congratulations.

They said the government was involved
They shouted corruption, war Farmaajaa ka dembeeyo. So coming back to this post.

Hormud is a Hawiye owned company, its stats cannot be mimicked, and it does not pick and choose the winner of its competition.

And if it did, well...it would choose a hawiye candidate.

Kaalinta koowad waxaa soo gashay a girl by the name of (Basra Cabdiqadir Maxamed) oo ka soo jeedo...again..Gobolka Gedo.

Some of you envy rittled folks will come out and say those Hormud officials have fabricated the process. Shout out to Basra

Rer Gedo, I respect yall. Keep doing whatchu doing. Number one in Somalia, and now number one in them Hormud competitions.

She is my god-daughter. I sponsored her education

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's pure cuqdad saxib. It's common on this site. Everyone is joining the hate on mx wagon for fun.

Bro i'm extremely proud of Somali kids receiving an education wherever they are. Some ppl can't seperate politics and qabiil. Don't pay them any attention.

This news demonstrates that there are good samaritans back home, even these big corporations like Hormuud who have been smeared for years have some good in them.

Bro i'm extremely proud of Somali kids receiving an education wherever they are. Some ppl can't seperate politics and qabiil. Don't pay them any attention.

This news demonstrates that there are good samaritans back home, even these big corporations like Hormuud who have been smeared for years have some good in them.

I was surprised hormuud did this. I know the founder is a religious. So I guess he somehow believes in giving back to the community. The family lives in UAE. No matter how busy the dude was, everyday he would have subac with his kids. I found that admirable. Even when I went to his son's wedding, there was absolutely no songs or anything. He brought sheikhs to read hadiths about marriage and stuff lol. While he is religious, he is also capitalist so still surprised me. Good to see the company doing well for the community, and his son who is the ceo know following in the oday's stead.

Trending

Latest posts