Hormone manipulation diets. For simultaneously gaining maximum muscle naturally while losing fat or not gaining any.

MYOFIBILLAR HYPOTROPHY VS SARCOPLASMIC HYPOTROPHY.

Sarcoplasmic hypotrophy took over bodybuilding, the same time Steroids became a thing. Along with high carb low fat diets.

When you’re on a cycle and doing Sarcoplasmic hypotrophy, all you need is protein synthesis..( lean proteins and high glucose foods. To refuel the muscle glycogen, and keep the pump alive. The hormones are taken care of by the chemists!!

if you were to stop the dosage, the extreme 6 days a week, 2 times a day split/ isolation work outs, or feeding the body, 6 times a day on high carb and low fat protein.

you’ll lose all the hard work you put in for like 9 months, so to stay in shape your life must revolve around the gym aka gym rat.

This is what happens immediately after you stop torturing yourself.

FA217DCE-A323-4DAF-A0F5-289694CFF1E7.jpeg
9F2A70D2-0C8E-4594-8925-774677327E9F.jpeg
DED24B93-6118-4C02-B6E0-1E83115F062C.jpeg

This happens because you’re not building actual muscles, but you’re just pumping up, the water and glycogen stores in your muscles 6 days a week.

This is done intentionally to make the idea of getting a shape and staying in shape,something hard and unattainable, when that couldn’t be further from the truth.

This is evil, but it’s also great business for the supplement companies, pseudo scientist, fake fitness gurus and fake nutritional experts. Who profit from your ignorance!!!!

Last edited:
HOW YOUR IGNORANCE IS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF.

where these enhanced people are taking PED’s and old school naturals, used animal based diets high saturated fat, cholesterol cycled in with carbs and organ meats. To manipulate hormones, you’re told to use supplements and multivitamin in the form of capsules. To make up the difference, while eating low fat and high carb, which is absolutely bs.
And also a great way to destroy your metabolism and your natural hormones.

Last edited:
AN HONEST, FITNESS TRAINER/ INFLUENCER.

CONFESSION:

TRT USE:

DIET:

WORKOUT PLAN: SARCOPLASM AKA PUMP. LOW WEIGHT, HIGH REPS.

I’m not using these videos to disrespect this influencer, I have huge amount of respect for him. For putting himself out like that, unlike all the other liars. Who pretend to be naturals while running the same diet, workout routine as him.

low fat/ high carb/ Lean Protein + sarcoplasm workouts = PED’s, especially for those who have been using that routine, for years without any serious side effects.

so the next time you see an influencer pushing this bs routine, while claiming to be natural. Which is 90% of all fitness YouTubers, you will know what time it is.

as much as I respect this gentleman, I will never take any food or training advice from him. Unless I become enhanced myself, which will never happen Insha Allah.

Last edited:
THE ROLE OF FAT/CARBS IN ENERGY USAGE.

when doing anaerobic training like 5x5 or 5x3,your body will predominantly use glycogen as energy to fuel the muscles during the workout. (Hence Carb backloading).

But in the recovery phase, the 48 hours following the workout. The natural lifters body, will use predominantly fat as energy to heal and build the muscles.

This is why fat people put on muscles, much easier than their skinnier counter parts. It’s also where the term ( turning fat into muscle) comes from.

Since the skinny person lacks a surplus stores of fat, and only has survival stores.
He must ingest huge amounts of fat through diet, to put his body on an equal footing as the fat person.

This is why following a PED Tupperware diet, high in carbs low in fat. Make zero sense for even a skinny lifter trying to grow lean muscle.

THE ROLE OF FAT/CARBS ON HORMONES & HEALTH.

For the right hormones to work you have to, minimize carb intake.
After a weight training session, Your important hormones will be turned on. It’s why you can eat dirty carbs, with very little side effects.

You must limit your carb intake to lower inflammation, because by working out you are tearing the muscles. Which causes inflammation in the muscle, when combined with eating high carb.
Your body will have two inflammation source’s ,to deal with at the same time. Completely destroying your potential gains, and minimizing all the hard work you put it in at the gym.

Unless you’re juiced out of your mind, in which case you can eat your chicken, rice and broccoli in peace.

Just in case you needed one more reason to minimize carb intake, except for back loading.

Modern Somali diet is a castration diet!!!!!

When your enhanced the PED’s regulate libido, mood, energy, testosterone and human growth hormone levels.

when you’re natural the saturated fats , Cholesterol, vitamins and minerals + strength training. Does half the work the PEDs do alone, but they come at a cost no man can pay, once you start you mostly like can never stop. That’s why even 25 year old YouTubers, are on doctor prescribed TRT. After dabbling with street level steroids in their teens.

Last edited:
RECOMPOSITION VS FAT LOSS VS WEIGHT LOSS.

Why hormones manipulation is better than calorie counting.

A20A15C1-8DAE-4832-9D9C-2CBD0A6998EB.png

This is the outcome of the caloric approach, the industry is so found of.

How insulin stores fat and blocks the body from burning stored fat.

B12F62A8-06F1-4CF2-BB8E-DBF6FFBF9114.png

This ideal situation for fat loss can be accomplished with, the keto diet, the carnivore diet, fasting or a combination
Of keto + fasting/ carnivore + fasting.

here is perfect example of how easy fat loss is,when you limit your carbs(insulin)

There is very little need to exercise if your goal is strictly fat loss, but our goal of course is recomposition. The diet takes care of the fat loss and the diet + the compound training will build the muscles. That’s how you will lose fat and build muscle at the same time, without restricting calories but carbs ( insulin).

Last edited:
plus losing fat lowers the free estrogen floating in your system, which makes fat loss an impossibility.

And instead increases free testosterone and human growth, that will both help your body melt the fat effortlessly.

HOW CARBNITE WORKS

With the carbnite solution you eat high/medium fat, medium protein 6 days a week, and on the 7th day you refeed with highly processed junk carbs. From 15:00 until 23:00 about 8 hours.

For three reason:

1) replenish will power by giving your mind a break, while mastering the are art of delayed gratification. A simple habit that will change your life.

2) up regulate The thyroid, leptin and serotonin levels. So you can lose fat faster, improve mood and have better sleep.

3) refill muscle glycogen, so you can go beast mode in the weight room. Without carbs muscle strength and muscle stamina both take a hit.

Re feeding only once a week on carbs, minimizes insulin (storage hormone) release.
Which will maximize fat loss but deplete muscle glycogen.

Since you’re only re feeding on Sundays, you can only do heavy lifts on mondays and Wednesdays before you run out of muscle juice (glycogen).
WITH CARBNITE YOU TRAIN ONLY 2 DAYS A WEEK AND NOT 3, UNLIKE CARB BACKLOADING.

8214CE9C-E3BB-4B69-AB50-1C333FC92ECE.jpeg

if you try to force it on Friday you will get injured, because your form will be lousy.

And if you try to refeed more than once a week the fat loss will slows down, to where this whole system becomes useless.

if you follow this system as specified you can lose 20-40 lbs in 3 months, that’s the average some people can lose up to 60+ lbs. while building muscle at the same time, imagine that.

so instead of losing weight on the scale, while looking out of shape in mirror.
You lose fat while you increasing definition, so you look more like a jacked guy who gained weight. In others words you will look attractive before you even in get your optimal shape. Confidence at a 1000%.

Last edited:
@Kane a keto diet? have you implemented what your preaching? Current stats?

Your muscles don’t look as firm if your strength does not match but a 5x5 split will not allow you to escape dyelhood

@Kane a keto diet? have you implemented what your preaching? Current stats?
I have applied this system for a period of 5 years now, with great success. I haven’t used it in the past year , but I’m starting again for the summer insha Allah and beyond.

It’s technically not keto it’s carnivore, but you do enter a state a ketosis.

Your muscles don’t look as firm if your strength does not match but a 5x5 split will not allow you to escape dyelhood

That’s true, but when your main objective is to grown in size ASAP, even bloating beats skeleton.

But I did share two different methods of training for this exact reason, 5x5 for size and pump , 5x3 for strength and muscle density.

For the Fat people and those who gain weight easily, I focused explicitly on fat loss and recomposition.

I did not give any advice on how to eat to build muscle, because fat people have won the genetic lottery when it comes to muscle building.

Because they possess:

1: Anabolic metabolism. which builds muscle when used purposefully and fat when neglected. Those are its two main purposes, to either build muscle or build fat.

2: Muscle fibers:

A) (2A) a hybrid of (type 1) slow twitch muscle fibers and type (2B) fast twitch muscle fibers.

B) (2B) fast twitch muscle fiber.

3) Excess energy stores in the form of fat, which the body can use freely to repair and rebuild muscles in the recovery phase.

This is the reason why fat people can build muscle at a caloric deficit, with out it having any adverse effect on their metabolism.

So building muscle is a non issue, as long as you do compound training. But getting lean and staying lean is your burden. That’s why I focused only on that, follow the next segment for more details. When I address lugo baasto nation.

Last edited:
There’s a joke made by Paul Mooney a black comedian, who said “ whenever I see a white homeless person I say to myself what a waste of white skin” lol.

Skinny people can say the same about out of shape fat people “ what a waste of muscle potential”.

AS A SKINNY PERSON YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS THESE FOLLOWING 4 ISSUES TO SEE OPTIMAL CHANGE.

1. CATABOLIC METABOLISM
2. LOW TESTOSTERONE
3. TYPE 1 MUSCLE FIBER
4. INEFFICIENT ENERGY

1. CATABOLIC METABOLISM AND LOW TESTOSTERONE.

Anabolic vs catabolic metabolisms.

This hypothesis supports the observation I have made myself, instead of saying one has a high metabolism I believe it’s more fitting to say you have a catabolic metabolism. Because a muscular person by definition has a high metabolism, due to the high energy requirements of muscles.

Anabolic vs catabolic hormones.

Hormones dictate everything that takes place in the body, and as you saw in the video above. The anabolic hormones are insulin, human growth hormone, testosterone and estrogen.

A fat person has high levels of insulin (storage hormone) and also medium to high levels of estrogen in fat cells.

A naturally muscular person Has high levels of testosterone, human growth hormone, a balance level of insulin and a very low levels of estrogen.

On the other side we have catabolic hormones, glucagon, adrenaline and cortisol.
Skinny people have high levels of glucagon where fat people have high insulin.
Glucagon stops the liver from taking in and storing glucose, so more stays in the blood. Glucagon helps the body make glucose from other sources, such as amino acids as in muscles and lean protein from diet.

And cortisol increases the availability of all fuels, mostly fatty acids in fat people and glucose and amino acids in skinny people.

So what’s the solution? Make your body Anabolic via diet (80%) and training (20%).
Doing this you force change by the use of hormones, you might still be skinny, because muscle growth takes time. But your body will no longer work the same, because human growth hormone, testosterone and insulin will become your bodies default hormones.

2.SHIFTING MUSCLE FIBERS AND BUILDING FAST TWITCH MUSCLE FIBERS.

ENERGY

Animal Fats from eggs, red meat, butter and cheese are natures PEDs. It’s what people used before the invention of steroids, to become anabolic.

Proteins are the building blocks of muscle, on this everyone agrees.

Carbs are the main fuel source for the type 2 muscle fibers, since they are glycolytic.

If you wish to build muscle fast you need to avoid doing too much endurance, because… 1. It will deplete you glycogen stores and 2. It will stimulate your type 1 muscle fibers, which will shrink the type 2 fibers your fighting so hard to build.

Last edited:
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO GET STARTED.

1. Weightlifting shoes, I recommend Adidas powerlifting 4.

2. Strong lift 5x5 a complete app that does everything for you, except lift the weights of course.

https://apps.apple.com/us/developer/stronglifts/id916468093

3. CARBNITE AND CARB BACKLOADING EBOOKS.

Even though I did my best in explaining these diets , it still doesn’t make up for all the info found in the book. So I highly recommend you buy the book that suits your goal if you’re serious.

For those who have followed this thread to the end, I have given you the how, the Why and the when.

But the will to use this information, to go from the man you’re to the man you want to be. Is a burden you have to carry alone, but you will no longer have excuses, as to why you look and feel the way you do.

So either do the work and earn your place amongst men, or shut your mouth and reap what you sow.

THE ADVICE OF A PROFESSIONAL COACH, WHO HAS BEEN TRAINING ATHLETES, TO GROW MUSCLES FOR OVER 25 YEARS.

Trending