Hope as talks over miraa exports from Kenya to Somaliland begin

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The only ppl in somaliland who chew miiro are harti, especially dhulo that's why they're foked up. iidoor don't like it because its too powerful, they chew the normal mild qaat from Ethiopia which is less potent. Lascaanood and other dhulo inhabited cities only serve miiro, they like to get wasted :pachah1:

I remember khaatumo terrorist fighting each other because they didn't recieve khat

waraabe

Your superior
You think yourself funny stupid, was not SL that had drought 5 months ago and innocent nomad passed away from hunger. You were lucky that Arab helped SL. You are scam of earth. Remember next year the drought could happen again. Stupid and ass.....

Dumb hoe learn the difference between drought and famine. Go school and also learn somali

Nigga you look like you age in dog years. How can you insult someone for their looks? Dumb hutu.
How can you insult someone for their looks when you won't even show your own. You prolly look like this irl
image.aspx

Trying to call me Hutu is proof of your blindness and stupidity:pachah1:

And youre still dodging my question:drakewtf:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
How can you insult someone for their looks when you won't even show your own. You prolly look like this irl
image.aspx

Trying to call me Hutu is proof of your blindness and stupidity:pachah1:

And youre still dodging my question:drakewtf:
Why are you so pressed about what another man looks like?:mjkkk:

Baati boy fi dead. :hova:

Why are you so pressed about what another man looks like?:mjkkk:

Baati boy fi dead. :hova:
I'm obsessed? Youre the one talking about my looks. I @'ed you in the Ear thread to see if you were Somali or not, and you dodged me. I replied here and you dodged me again. I quoted you after you tried to talk shit about me, reminding you of the fact you're a pussy that runs away when questioned, and you dodged that again:dead:

Keep dodging me and you'll forever be a pussy. Don't dodge it and you'll forever be the token bantu kid. Post a fake pic and you'll forever be pathetic. Sad.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I'm obsessed? Youre the one talking about my looks. I @'ed you in the Ear thread to see if you were Somali or not, and you dodged me. I replied here and you dodged me again. I quoted you after you tried to talk shit about me, reminding you of the fact you're a pussy that runs away when questioned, and you dodged that again:dead:

Keep dodging me and you'll forever be a pussy. Don't dodge it and you'll forever be the token bantu kid. Post a fake pic and you'll forever be pathetic. Sad.
:russ:

Boy you mad as shit.:mjlol:

All that dedicated to me?:russ:

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 5499

Said the stupid who thought president of Ethiopia is Somali unfortunely no school can fix your stupidity. Don't mention again stupid

Dumb chick. U said liyu police is controlled by the Ethiopian president (who has no powers) looool. You are the dumbest person on this forum by far. You can't speak English and Somali. You say dumb shit all the time :yloezpe::yloezpe:

image.jpeg
Dumb chick. U said liyu police is controlled by the Ethiopian president (who has no powers) looool. You are the dumbest person on this forum by far. You can't speak English and Somali. You say dumb shit all the time :yloezpe::yloezpe:

You are the definition of stupidity, the dumbass who described his mum 'FGM" on public forum. Again reminds us how did you know about your mum'condition? Tell us and don't be shy. Now don't forget to collect your welfare cheques.

waraabe

Your superior
View attachment 5500

You are the definition of stupidity, the dumbass who described his mum 'FGM" on public forum. Again reminds us how did you know about your mum'condition? Tell us and don't be shy. Now don't forget to collect your welfare cheques.

Forget my mother u dumb hoe. U said the president of Ethiopia controls liyu lol, u can't speak English and can't speak somali. The stupidest person here

Status
Not open for further replies.