Hooyos swearing by their sons

I’m directing this to the ladies here. Is it really true that young men/boys are coddled by their mothers. Often on social media you will see some joke “they would exchange their 5 daughters for 1 son” “boy privilege”

or YALL just mentally oppressed and it’s all in y’all heads

I’m directing this to the ladies here. Is it really true that young men/boys are coddled by their mothers. Often on social media you will see some joke “they would exchange their 5 daughters for 1 son” “boy privilege”

or YALL just mentally oppressed and it’s all in y’all heads
I don’t know what it is but Somali moms love Somali boys... I think they might have a fetish :jaynerd:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Not in my family no. But a lot of ppl say that and then blame it on Islam when in reality it’s just their fam is fucked up :deadosama:

Villainess

shitt nigga you really active on here making constant threads.

I remember when you wanted to be a fed

la hawla wala quwwata illa billah
1601315795388.jpeg

Alluring

Sayonara
Not me personally but it's common in ethnic households for mothers to coddle their sons and baby them while they force their daughters to do everything. It backfires though because their daughter becomes a model child and then their son is a gang banging bum who smokes all day.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
It's nonsense derives from the fact that girls are expected to help out with domestic tasks while boys aren't. Fathers favour their daughters, and mothers favour their sons. It's not a Somali thing. It's pretty universal.

Last edited:
A new survey suggests that mothers are more critical of their daughters, moreindulgent of their sons. ... More than half said they had formed a stronger bond with their sons and mothers were more likely to describe their little girls as "stroppy" and "serious", and their sons as "cheeky" and "loving".

Hope this answers your questions @IgaFuuq @dontflexonmebruh @Bronco

Villainess

A new survey suggests that mothers are more critical of their daughters, moreindulgent of their sons. ... More than half said they had formed a stronger bond with their sons and mothers were more likely to describe their little girls as "stroppy" and "serious", and their sons as "cheeky" and "loving".

hope this answers your questions @IgaFuuq @dontflexonmebruh @Bronco
I never asked

giphy.gif

Is it Somali culture to raise women knowing how to take care of things inside the home so they can be a good wife for a man. Is that the mentality our parents gen have

I’m the oldest and I had to do all the chores split up between us brothers. It’s unfair for us brothers that never been coddled to be unappreciated and lumped in with those future drug addicts @slit

Alluring

Sayonara
I’m the oldest and I had to do all the chores split up between us brothers. It’s unfair for us brothers that never been coddled to be unappreciated and lumped in with those future drug addicts @slit

Oh I just comprehended your post. I know some Somali boys that did their chores like my older brother.

Trending

Latest posts