Hooyos demand Culusow withdraw their sons after failed war

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Subhanallah even the hooyos feel their sons are being used as cannon fodder and demand their sons come home. Impending doom is in the air as the dejected Culusow has wasted the lives of many for an ill conceived war with no plan in sight

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Sad. I support all the SNA returning to their deegaans to go liberate it. No point dying for a incompetent government.

Soldiers from kgs need to go back to their deegaans and liberate their deegaans . That's what they need. Jubbaland should do the same thing.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sad. I support all the SNA returning to their deegaans to go liberate it. No point dying for a incompetent government.

Soldiers from kgs need to go back to their deegaans and liberate their deegaans . That's what they need. Jubbaland should do the same thing.
This is the reality HG are gonna keep dyin for and endless war Culusow is a genius
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

This is the reality HG are gonna keep dyin for and endless war Culusow is a genius
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
I'm loving it, in 2023 all of you marexaan are servile Horgals to Ogadens whether it be to Mustafa cagjar or Ahmed madobe.

Keep crying yaa Horgals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I'm loving it, in 2023 all of you marexaan are servile Horgals to Ogadens whether it be to Mustafa cagjar or Ahmed madobe.

Keep crying yaa Horgals ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Ogaden waa tolken niyow waa niman Darood, I am Bah Ogaden myself and my jifo is maternally related to Mustafa Cagjar's jifo very recently 7-8th generation.

OG are majority in Ethiopia so its not really a diss, we work with them there, but the big failure is the MX niggas in JL, they are owned by a refugee from Qabridahar while they are super majority in JL.

Ogaden waa tolken niyow waa niman Darood, I am Bah Ogaden myself and my jifo is maternally related to Mustafa Cagjar's jifo very recently 7-8th generation.

OG are majority in Ethiopia so its not really a diss, we work with them there, but the big failure is the MX niggas in JL, they are owned by a refugee from Qabridahar while they are super majority in JL.
Both groups are losers, your cousins by blood. Let the mx work alongside you in fight against shabaab, saves extra OG lives and gives mx more reason to work alongside blackie.

but this issue is out of my element. That just happens to be the saddest situation in Somalia to me atm. Besides xamar being al shabaab.

TekNiKo

VIP
Both groups are losers, your cousins by blood. Let the mx work alongside you in fight against shabaab, saves extra OG lives and gives mx more reason to work alongside blackie.

but this issue is out of my element. That just happens to be the saddest situation in Somalia to me atm. Besides xamar being al shabaab.
OG could easily solve this by bringing a new face. People and Somalis in general hate a dictator. After 15 years change is a must

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Bro I am MX not OG.

In JL the majority and I mean super majority that means above 50% of the entire population of JL is MX. Absame that includes Jidwaaq by the way not just Ogaden are a decent sized minority infact they are bigger than all other clans in JL except for MX but I would estimate them around 5-10% of JL and MX easily 70%, the remainder is other Darood and some Sharanshuur.

So yes MX in JL are fucking retarded slaves and not to be compared to MX in Ethiopia at all, they cannot even be compared to MX in Mudug.

There is a saying "MX gedo riman, madax timo riman" this was a saying said by MX rer Mudug who was surprised by their insane population in JL.

But they prove time and again that quantity ain't shit what matters is quality.

Bro I am MX not OG.

In JL the majority and I mean super majority that means above 50% of the entire population of JL is MX. Absame that includes Jidwaaq by the way not just Ogaden are a decent sized minority infact they are bigger than all other clans in JL except for MX but I would estimate them around 5-10% of JL and MX easily 70%, the remainder is other Darood and some Sharanshuur.

So yes MX in JL are fucking retarded slaves and not to be compared to MX in Ethiopia at all, they cannot even be compared to MX in Mudug.

There is a saying "MX gedo riman, madax timo riman" this was a saying said by MX rer Mudug who was surprised by their insane population in JL.

But they prove time and again that quantity ain't shit what matters is quality.
Iโ€™ll cut them some slack, blackie is being propped up by kenya. Amisom have a right to defend the president & theyโ€™ll most likely step in to defend madobe if need be. And al shabaab is conveniently placed as a buffer zone between them, madobeโ€™s men have gone through AS territory before with no issue.

theyโ€™re also surviving on little to no aid money being allocated to them. Their small community generates revenue for them. I see their struggle.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Iโ€™ll cut them some slack, blackie is being propped up by kenya. Amisom have a right to defend the president & theyโ€™ll most likely step in to defend madobe if need be. And al shabaab is conveniently placed as a buffer zone between them, madobeโ€™s men have gone through AS territory before with no issue.

theyโ€™re also surviving on little to no aid money being allocated to them. Their small community generates revenue for them. I see their struggle.
South JL MX in Kismaayo xagaas iga dhig, I am from Kismaayo I know they got overran by terrorist and foreign troops and are practically under gumeysi.

I am talking about North JL MX who are sitting on an entire provice called Gedo as well as extending into Middle Jubba and Afmadow district of Lower Jubba, they are the ones I am talking about not the masakiin that got gang banged by Alshabab, Ras Kambooni and KDF. These are the "Rer Gedo" I am talking about who eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner and take orders from a man from Qabridahar.

South JL MX in Kismaayo xagaas iga dhig, I am from Kismaayo I know they got overran by terrorist and foreign troops and are practically under gumeysi.

I am talking about North JL MX who are sitting on an entire provice called Gedo as well as extending into Middle Jubba and Afmadow district of Lower Jubba, they are the ones I am talking about not the masakiin that got gang banged by Alshabab, Ras Kambooni and KDF. These are the "Rer Gedo" I am talking about who eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner and take orders from a man from Qabridahar.
Haye wan ku fahmay. I see where your coming from. Thereโ€™s a thin line between being miskeen and a victim. Sometimes it gets mistaken for either or, in my case.

Trending

Latest posts