Hooyo playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house did she ever sing along to something off the radio?
Whenever they play throwback songs especially anything related to Michael Jackson she sings along too.

Her husband(I don't like to call him step dad)he be listening to trap ghetto shit. He is a reformed somali hood nigga. That's how I describe him. He doing well but when he was younger he was gang banging and etc. whenever I'm visiting my mom and I'm driving around with my her husband he be blasting 90s rap usually and some trap shit of the current times. fam fridays when I would go to Jummah with him he would be blasting some NWA,Kevin gates,migos or chief keef. We pull up to the masjid area with music blasting. Once he parked he would Turn the music off and be respectful. Than once we would leave he would turn it back on and just drive off.

My father the one I live with listens to radio music usually. He likes a variety I believe. He literally asks me who is this person singing and I would give him the name. He does it a lot. Especially with hip hop and r/b. I don't hear him sing along tho. He just vibes to it

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Jerome in the house I love how you switched to ebonics fam :ftw9nwa:
Yea I lived with my dad a majority of my life. So we have lived in majority black neighborhoods. So I use to hang out with a lot of African Americans. Ebonics has become part of my life.' I can sound really black to some people but than once I start talking about other subjects my inner geek comes out and I sound "white". I get this a lot "you sound white".

BANTU

+op MVLI
Yea I lived with my dad a majority of my life. So we have lived in majority black neighborhoods. So I use to hang out with a lot of African Americans. Ebonics has become part of my life.' I can sound really black to some people but than once I start talking about other subjects my inner geek comes out and I sound "white". I get this a lot "you sound white".
I get you, I'm the same but my slang comes out at the weirdest times it catches me off guard like "damn I forgot I speak like that" :ftw9nwa:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I get you, I'm the same but my slang comes out at the weirdest times it catches me off guard like "damn I forgot I speak like that" :ftw9nwa:
It surprisingly comes out at school sometimes cause right now my classes are majority white.and I barely speak only usually when I'm talking to people sitting next to me. when the professor start mentioning some bullshit in class i be muttering"hell naw wtf this nigga doing the most , f*ck this nigga fam fr" classmates near me just start dying. It's Just comes out

BANTU

+op MVLI
this was the shit to my hooyo

she even wore the baggy jump suits in the 80s
:drakekidding:Allah this was the best entertainment, I cant even...

I am laughing so hard now, I played the song and just pictured a hooyo jamming out all serious like Tina

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Hooyo doesn’t listen to music at all. Aabo mostly listens to Qaraami and sometimes to Somali music. Back in the days Aabo used to have a cassette tapes with music of Bob Marley. This one is a trip down memory lane :salute:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Hooyo doesn’t listen to music at all. Aabo mostly listens to Qaraami and sometimes to Somali music. Back in the days Aabo used to have a cassette tapes with music of Bob Marley. This one is a trip down memory lane :salute:

Omg we had one Bob Marley cassette in the house growing up and I think it was the album with this song on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts