Hooyo playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANTU

+op MVLI
Weird thread idea, may flop who knows

Any off yall hooyos like a non-Somali song that you listened to or one on the radio. I'm talking rap or pop or what have you, just not Somali.

For me, my hooyo genuinely loves More Money More Problems and she will always sing the chorus when it comes on

There are others but thats the one that pops out the most

@Hades
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@TooMacaan @yuusufdiin @cambuulo shake (who else posts in music sectiono_O) @Slickback @Jerome in the house @Hybrid @DalJecel @your friends

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My hooyo doesn't even listen to Somali music let alone ajanabi music. My father doesn't listen to ajanabi music either even though he's educated and speaks French and English. He sometimes listens to qalaami (oldies) once in a blue moon.

My hooyo disapproves + curses me when i play shit but I caught her humming hotline bling once :damn:
oh and I've got an uncle who's obsessed with Bob Marley:mjlol: man I think it's a lifestyle at this point

My hooyo disapproves + curses me when i play shit but I caught her humming hotline bling once :damn:
oh and I've got an uncle who's obsessed with Bob Marley:mjlol: man I think it's a lifestyle at this point
He's a great musician, I totally get him

BANTU

+op MVLI
:chrisfreshhah:I picture an islaan in a dirac like
hotline3.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Man I been trying to get my mom listening to chief keef for a good minute. Last time I was in the car with her I started blasting faneto by chief keef. Whole time I'm singing along"I'm a gorilla in a fucking coup Finna pull up to the zoo nigga,no nigga who tf is you I don't know nigga" whole time I'm doing this my mom just staring at me like:mugshotman: . She smacked tf out of me. Before that like months before that we were at a grad party at a family event and we got to play music and the entire time my ass was turning up singing shit word for word she was giving me the same look.

She hated my rap music. The only non Somali music she listened to was erykah badu and some stuff from the radio.

A majority of the time she only listens to Somali music.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
:russ:This is a groove wallahi

Idk why but the mental image of older generation Somalis liking Western music gets me laughing
My hooyo had a friend back in somalia that was the biggest James brown fan and would dress and talk like the dude, now he’s a full blown sheekh:drakelaugh:if you ever met him you would never imagine him even being in a room with music playing lmao

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
My hooyo doesn't even listen to Somali music let alone ajanabi music. My father doesn't listen to ajanabi music either even though he's educated and speaks French and English. He sometimes listens to qalaami (oldies) once in a blue moon.

Waryaa you mean *Qaraami :russ::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending