Hooyo @ hajj encounters a Xalimo draped N gold & asks "who r u marry 2" Xalimo replies "Nigerian".

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
bro how u been? I have gotten better lol. I smashed that atheist nigga who used to karbaash me all the time. he told me we'll try again, I said inshallah and nigga dipped.:drakelaugh: I think you'll be a piece of cake sxb.
when exactly are you free?

I'm good cuz and you're telling me he got scared of the inshallah :yacadiim: invoking ilaahi is too powerful for the gaalo.

I'm free next Saturday, just before the afternoon games. Holla at me :nvjpqts:

Now the hooyo orders her daughters to abandon poor faaraxs:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

This is an L for the Nigerian man. This nigga gave her diamonds and gold when he could've just gave her an apple like other guys do.

This girl is implying her mom is a gold-digging cougar as well just for retweets. What a shame!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We don't need your pity :nahgirl:

We can manage without you Somali women just fine.

I will turn you into a beauty king. :siilaanyosmile:
Loooooooooool@ skin gets Ashier by the winter,

She's not a Faraax, trust me...

Sophie is undermining the faraaxs to the point they think she's defending them.

It's all mind power!!

brainwallet-1068x1068.jpg

Kibr is an Abdi's afrodisac. :damn: Being pelted with a dacas might make them catch feels. :ohno: Offering them compassion will make them run. It's less risky. And no one gets hurt.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
these girls will do anything in their power of will to gain attention from Somali guys i bet you shes from the UK aswell since they be having jungle fever over there LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts